Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Need to get out of here

Annie had recovered from her operation and was still in the hospital room on the drugs. She was waking up and heard beeping sounds and looked over to see Claire.

She was just like Annie. She was on a bed and had needles in her arms and was asleep. She was probably on the drug as well. She just wanted to get up and take Clair with her and leave.

But that would never happen would it. And Annie also wondered why Claire was in here. Here's what happened.

1 day before

Claire was in syn's room and was tied to the bed. When shadows and sun caught her trying to save Annie he drugged her and took her back to his room.

She woke up and was strapped down. Syn was lying next to her and with his arms around her waist. She moved around and woke syn up.

He leaned over her and kissed her and whispered into her ear. "Morning beautiful". She shivered when he said that.

He got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and came back with a towel around his waist. He got dressed and looked at Claire.

"Can you untie me please I promise I won't do anything" he sighed before unlocking the handcuffs that restrained her and put them in a draw.

She sat up and rubbed her wrists and pulled her legs to her chest.
"What're you going to do with me" she asked quietly.

Syn chuckled and smirked at her. "We're going to do a lot of things honey"
"Why won't you just let Annie go, you can keep me but just let her go" she pleaded quietly and looked like tears were about to come.

"Now Claire we both know we can't do that so it looks like you'll be staying here for a long time" he went over to her and grabbed her chin and got to her level.

"But don't worry. I'll take good care of you like shadows has with Annie" he said in a sexy tone ad kissed her forehead.

But as soon as he did that rage filled Claire's body and she kicked him in the crouch and took off at the door. He fell to the ground clutching what had just been kicked.

Claire tugged at the door trying to get it open but was slammed up to it be a body and felt a pair of lips go to her ear.

"That wasn't very nice, now I'm going to have to punish for that. I'm sure shadows would do the same thug if it was Annie"

He pulled her off the wall and dragged her to the chair and forced her in. He then bound her to the chair and pulled a cloth out and rolled it in a ball.

He inserted it into her mouth and place a bit of duck tape on top. He smiled and kissed her taped up mouth and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

He then left and she was left alone and tied up. Shadows came in at one point to drop something off and turned around to see Claire.

He chuckled and shoved his hands in his pocket. "I see you tired to escape. But we can't have you soon that" he walked to her and lifted her face to examine her.

He smirked and syn walked in and stood next to shadows.
"We'll it looks like Claire will learn her lesson soon won't she gates"

"Oh yeah don't worry she will defiantly Learn her lesson not to disobey me" he chuckled.

Claire shuffled around in the chair and the both laughed.
"Oh don't worry sweetie, syn will take good care of you. He always takes good care of his woman"
Shadows said.

Syn nodded and shadows left he locked the door and turned around and walked to Claire.
He crouched down and put his hands between her thighs.

"So in minute I am going to take you down to the hospital room ok. The doctor is going to give you something so we know you won't be able to leave. Shadows has done the same to Annie before you got here so he knows and we know she won't be leavening".

She whimpered and shook her head and he got up and cupped her face. "Hey it's not going to hurt you, you're not going to feel a thing. It's just going to make you calm and relaxed and weak ok"

He kissed her 1 last time before inserting a needle into her him. She screamed in the gag and looked down to the need and the fell asleep.

He carried her to the hospital room where shadows was and he was with Annie. He helped lay her down and the doctor soon pumped her body full of the drug.

They both left and locked the door and laughed down the hall and went to the other guys.


Annie then heard groaning and saw Claire starting to wake. Claire opened her eyes and went to scream but she also had a mask in her face and was strapped down.

She saw Annie and tried getting up but it was use.
Annie just knew they had to get out of here
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter
Sorry for the late update I have been soon tired and everything
This story is nearly coming to an end and tell me if you would like a squeal

I do have other ideas for a story so tell me what you think
And thoughts on the chapter
And what's been your favorite parts of the story

Thanks xxxx