Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Remember

Syn woke up and he groaned. His head was pounding and he felt weak. He look and saw he was in the hospital bed and then thought about what happened.

Shadows walked in with the rest of the guys and smiled when he saw he was awake.
"Hey man, how ya doin" shadows asked and rubbed his shoulders.

"Like shot, my head is banging like hell, what happened" he asked.

"Well when we came back you went to check on the girls and they hit you on the head with a bat pretty hard an-" but before the rev could finish his sentence syn was in a rage.

"WHAT!" He shouted "I'm going to kill them" and he tried to get up but shadows and vengeance held him down.

"Whoa whoa, dude calm down don't worry. We locked them up in the basement and dungeon until we figure out what we're going to do. You just need to rest, they hit you pretty hard" shadows said with a chuckle.

"And don't worry we've taken care of Claire. When your better you can deal with her but for now dude your staying here so no going on jobs, that an order" shadows said

"Ok, thanks guys, god I can't really remember anything except you guys" he said and put his hand to his head.

"Don't worry syn, will get you better" Christ said.
"Yeah the doctor said you might not remember a lot but will help you" vengeance added.

"Thanks, I love you guys" he said. "Group hug everybody" the rev cheered and they all hugged.

"I don't know what I would do without you rev" shadows laughed.
They all laughed and stayed with syn telling him things like what had happened so far with Annie.

And things like his birthday and age since he couldn't remember. They laughed and joked around for a bit.

They drank beer and ate and then they watched a film until the doctor came and changed his bandage and gave syn some painkiller that put him to sleep.

They all left and it was late at night. Shadows went to his office and shut the door. He went to a draw and pulled some items out.
He laid them out on his desk I front of him.

He started doing something with those items and when he was done he put them away. He got up and locked his office and went down to his room smirking as he went
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think those things were and what was he doing with them.

Hope you like it and thanks for all the comments and subscribers
What do you think of the story and what's your favorite.

Xxxxx