Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Alarms and cameras

Annie was still in the basement or as she would call it hell. Her wrists were hurting from the chains and she was dirty. If only she had got the lock unpicked then her and Clair would be home.

The thought of Claire made her cry. She shouldn't be involved in this at all. And where was Claire she thought and what's shadows going to do with her.

Just then she heard the door being unlocked and shadows walked in with a plate. He set it down next to her and crouched down.

He put a key through her chains and unchained her then kissed her on the lips and left locking the door. Annie looked down and saw a plate with food.

She ate the food and started feeling dizzy and soon fell into a deep sleep. Shadows returned and grabbed the plate and then picked Annie up and walked out.

He put her in his room and then went to the kitchen and put the plate away. He then went back to her and shit the door.

He took one ankle and pulled a small device out of his pocket. I was a device that went around her ankle and if she left the amount of distance she was aloud it would go off.

She would have 3 seconds to get back and then it would shock her and set an alarm of. He put it round her ankle and locked it is place and then switched it on.

He then took her to the hospital room where syn still was. He was watching a film on the tv and shadows put Annie down on a bed and waited for the doctor.

"That's a nice looking alarm on her ankle there" syn said with a smirk.
"Yep" he said popping the "p".

"How's the head" he asked and went to him. "It's alright, my minds still hazy but ill get their" he said and doctor came in.

"What the matter gentleman I don't need to check up on you syn for a least a couple of days" doctor said.

They laughed and shadows answered with. "Oh it's not syn it's Annie I need you to give her a full dosage of drugs please"

"Sure thing" soon he was pumping her blood full of them. When he was done he took Annie back to their room room and laid her down.

He chained her ankle with the alarm on and also pulled a remote out. The alarm could also be triggers by a remote. He grabbed some blankets and wrapped her up.

There was also some other alarms in the mansion like on the front and back door and on other doors. And he also had cameras in his bedroom.

Creepy I know but he wanted to keep an eye on her if he was somewhere like his office. He kissed her and left her alone and shit the door locking it and walking away.

Earlier he had done the same to Claire. He drugged her but only put her in syns room so he could deal with her when he's better.

He smirked as he walked down the hall think about this all and how much he loved Annie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter

So what's your favorite part of the story and favorite chapter xxxxxxx