Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

$50,00000

"Well I would have thought you would have been a bit nicer to me" shadows chuckled. He was now pacing up and down behind his desk.

"Look shadows I haven't got time for this, my daughter is missing and I have things to do so whatever it is you have to say the just say it".

"Well you'll be please to know that I know where your daughter is" he said and turned to face Annie.

"You know where my daughter is. How could you possible know where my daugh- wait, no you didn't"?

Shadows let out a laugh and continued "That's right I did, I have your daughter right here".

"I swear to god shadows if you hurt her I will kill you and anyone who dose hurt her"

"Don’t worry I haven't hurt her, yet" he smirked at that last bit.

"Let her go shadows she has nothing to do with this, I will give you whatever you want, just let her go or a least let me speak to her".

"Hey Dylan YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE" he moved the phone in front of his face and shouted in it then held it back up to his ear.

"I am, do you want me to hang up because i can do th-" but he was interrupted.

"No don't" he sighed Ok carry on".

"Thank you, now as I was saying this is revenge for what you did to me, what you did to my gang, my brothers.”
“Did you really think I was going to let that go, did you really thing you were going to get away with it. Well you thought wrong my friend. Now I am taking control". He finished his ranting

"Now you’re going to do exactly what I tell you to do understand"

"Yes but please, let me speak to Annie".

Shadows sighed and put the phone to his chest. He walked over to where Annie was sitting and took the other chair and sat down next to her.

"Your dad wants to talk to you, now you tell him you’re ok and we haven't hurt you, understand".

She nodded and he took the gag out of her mouth which made her cough a bit. The Rev walked up to Annie and put a gun to her temple and clicked the safety off.

Shadows put the phone to her ear and said speak.

"Hello" she barley whispered into the phone.

"Annie, oh my god Annie I’m so glad you’re alive, are you ok".

Annie took a deep breath and said "I'm ok" shadows chuckled when she said that.

"Oh honey I am so sorry, I never meant for this to happen and don't worry I will come and find you, whatever it takes, I love you".

But before she could she could say anything shadows took the phone away from her ear and lifted that gag and into her mouth again.

"Ok i think that's enough talking" she was about to say something but it was muffled by the gag. He walked away from Annie and put the phone to his ear and continued talking.

"So here is what's going to happen. You have 1 week to get me $50, 00000 or your daughter dies, if I get my money and I am satisfied then I will let her go".

"ok".

"And remember no money, no daughter" and he hung up the phone. After he asked the guys to leave and it was just him and Annie. He walked up to her and pulled her gag out and she coughed again.

"Please you don't have to do this, if you let me go I promise I won’t tell anyone about this and i can get all the money you want, you don't have to use me" she pleaded nearly breaking down into tears.

Shadows was leaning against his desk and said “And why shouldn't I do this mm, anyway it is more fun when I use you” he said.

“Any person knows that when someone's daughter is in danger then the father would do anything for her and i know your father would do anything for you.

"Please I'm worried" she cried

He scoffed and got up and walked up to her, got down to her level and said "the only thing you need to be worried about darling is whether daddy can come up with the big bucks”.

“That is your biggest problem” he said and he lifted the gag into her mouth and walked out of the office, locking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
so chapter 4 is up hope you like it and will be posting chapter 5 as well today.

please comment and subscribe and thanks for the comments i have already
xxxxx