Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Claire escapes

Annie had fallen asleep crying. Shadows had left her in her room all day and night. He didn't come back.

She was sitting on her bed looking down in her lap and fiddling with the bottem of her shirt. She was deep in her thoughts. She would never be able to escape.

Like shadows said every time she tried he would find her and being her back. Shadows was right. She was going to be locked away for the rest of her life and there was nothing she could do.

Shadows would do anything to stop her from running. Tieing her up, locking the doors, drugging her and putting an alarm/shock device on her ankle.

He would have her on camera and have alarms around the house. He probably had guards guarding the door and house. He was keeping her secret from the whole world.

And no matter how any times she did try and get away and got close to it he would bring her right back. To her hell and she would hate it.

She was brought out of her thoughts when the door unlocked and she looked over to see shadows walk in and close the door and lock it.

"Hey" he said and walked to her. She remained silent and stared down at her hands. He sat on the bed and smiled.

"So I don't have any work to do today so I thought could hang out with you" he said and she said nothing.

"What's wrong" he said and frowned. He stroked her cheek and she looked at him then turned her back to him and stared at her hands. She heard him sigh and then say.

"Annie I'm sorry ok, I don't want to do this to you but I don't have much of a choice. No matter how much you hate me I will always love you and you'll just have to live with that".

"And no matter how much you try to leave I will always bring you back. And I really don't want to have to put you in a straight jacket and lock you in a room again do I" he asked and she shook her head no.

"Good" he moved so be was in front of her and cupped her chin and made her look at him. "I love you Annie, and I always will. If you keep doin this then I will have to do this to you"

He kissed her and left and unlocked the door and turned around and called her. She turned to face him and he blew her a kiss and left.

She fell backwards on the bed and laid there and fell asleep.

She was woken up by screaming and crashing. She sat up and looked at the door. A big crash happened and she slowly slid of the bed and went to the door.

She leaned against the door and it opened. She didn't know that shadows hadn't locked it. She slowly slipped out of the room and took a few steps out.

She looked round a corner and saw the guys and fighting but syn wasn't there. He was still in the hospital room recovering.

And then before the guys could catch her she ran out the front door and made a run for it. They ran after her.

Annie then heard a beeping sound and a shock wet threw her body and she passed out. Her ankle alarm went off and as shadows was running for Claire his phone went off.

He had an alert on his phone and went back to the mansion. He picked her up and put her back and shut and locks the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Claire has escaped
And what will happen

So what's your favorite chapter of the whole story
Xxxxx