Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Rescue

Annie's eye were slowly opening and her vision was blurry. She blinked a couple of times before it came clear. She was back in shadows room. She heard the door unlock and shadows come in.

He walked to the bed and sat down.
"Hey" he said and she looked at him confused. She sat up closely and rubbed her head.

"W-what happened" she asked. Shadows smiled and rubbed her cheek.
"We'll unfortunately Claire escaped and is probably all the way back home. And when you stepped out the room your alarm went of and shocked you. It sent a message to me and I came back and put you in"

"But don't worry I have a plan. We have another mansion upstate so we will be moving there pretty soon. Your father won't be able to find us then" he smiled.

"My dad will find me" she whispered and he chuckled. "Whether you dad dose try his hardest to find you he never will find you. You'll always be with me" he said

She then let out some tears and he cupped her face and kissed her. He wiped the tears away with his thumb and pulled back.

"I know that you don't want this but you with me now and that means I won't be letting you go". He said and she stared at him with an evil look.

"Yeah well maybe if you so called 'brother' kept a better eye on Claire then you wouldn't have to move to be in such a bitchy mood"

As soon as the words left her lips a hard slap connected with her cheek and her head wiped to the side.

"This had nothing to do with syn maybe I would have to be with one of my best friends everyday and tell him about his whole fucking life because you made home loose his memory.

He screamed in her face and she said nothing.
"So don't blame this in syn" he also added. He got up from the bed and stormed out of the room locking it .

Annie sat there and thought about what shadows had just said. If they were moving then her father wouldn't be able to find her. And she would be going home.

Later on Annie was still in their room. Shadows had come back and told her they were going out for a little bit. And that she was to stay there but she wouldn't be going anywhere because of the alarm.

She was starring at her hands in her lap when she heard a bang.
She looked at the door and then there was another bang. And another.

Until it was her door. It swung open and then Annie's heart stopped. The figure that was standing infringing of her couldn't have been more.

Her dad.

"Annie" her dad whispered.

"Dad" Annie whispered.

She burst into tears and he ran to her and hugged her she cried in his chest and held him tightly. He held her close and put I hand on her head and another round her body.

"Oh Annie, oh it's ok shhh it's ok, I'm here now" he said and kissed her on the head. She tried to tell him something but all that came out was cries.

"Shhh it's ok honey, it's ok. Come let's get this off you"

He dad got out a key which he took from shadows office and unlocked both chain and alarm. He picked his daughter up and carried her out.

All his men came out with him and soon they were driving home. Annie sat in the back with her dad in his arms still crying.

When they got home she hugged everyone. Her brother, Claire and her father. She told her dad everything about shadows and cried the whole time.

She was laying on his bed with him in his arms.
"Feeling better" he said and she nodded.

"Daddy I'm scared. I don't want to go back"
"Shhh it's ok your not going anywhere.

He kissed her on the forehead and soon they fell asleep.

meanwhile at the mansion

Shadows was ripping up everything. He was in such a rage that Annie had gone.

He stormed to his office and locked the door. He sat down and was breathing hard.

"I will find you Annie, I'm going to bring you back"
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's finally finished
I have been trying to get this story finished so much

So I hope you liked this story and there will be and there will be a sequel

Tell me if you have any ideas xxxx