Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Escape attempt 1

Annie was left tied to the chair all day. Her arms and legs were numb and she had been crying.

All she wanted was to go home but she could even have that. She was beginning to think that shadows was just going to kill her.

Her head was hung low and her eyes were closed. She was thinking about all her friends, family, and all the people she was missing.

She heard the jingling of some keys and lifter her head up to see shadows walk into the office with a plate of food.

"Sorry I left you on your own darling, but I had to take care of some things now I thought you might be a bit hungry so I brought you something to eat" he said.

He set the plate down on his desk and walked up behind Annie and leaned down to her ear.

"Now I am going to untie you. Don't do anything stupid" and he started untying her ropes from her arms.

As soon as she was released she moved her arms forward and rubbed them and pulled the gag out from her mouth.

Shadows walked back around and sat in the leather chair and started typing on a computer. He looked at Annie and looked at the plate before saying "We'll eat"

"Don't worry, I haven't drugged it so it’s perfectly normal" he said continued to type of his computer.

She ate the food in silences and wiped her hands on a napkin. She looked down at the plate and saw the knife was quite sharp.

Shadows was still typing so she slowly reached for it and took it off the plate and slid it up her top without him noticing.

Once he was done he looked at the plate and smiled and picked it up before walking out the office with it.

Annie quickly got to work on cutting the ropes and in a matter of minutes they were all cut of her. She got up and looked around the room for a better weapon and spotted a baseball bat.

She heard his footsteps coming back and picked the bat up and went behind the door.

The door opened and she stepped forward and hit him on the head with the bat. He dropped to the floor and she dropped it and froze.

She was breathing heavily and she crouched down to check him. It looked like he wasn't going to wake up for a while.

She immediately got up and opened the door. She checked both sides before running down the halls, stairs and other rooms when eventually she saw sight of the front door and went over to it.

She started to unlock the door and when she was about open it two hands wrapped around her, one on her stomach and the other in her mouth and pulled her away from the door.

Her muffled screams were loud and she was struggling to get out of however a grip she was in.

He pulled out a syringe filled with cloudy liquid and took the cap of with his teeth and inserted into her arm.

"It's ok, it's ok shhh, don't worry you’re going to be fine" he said calmly and she knew for some reason this had to be the rev.

Her eyes started to get heavy and droop down before she slumbered in his arms.

He picked her up and walked up the stairs and down the hall to a room with locks on the door. It was already unlocked and opened it and walked in and placed her on the bed.

He walked out shutting the door and locking all three locks, the chain lock, key lock and the sliding bolt lock.

He walked down to shadows office and saw he was on the floor and picked him up and called for the other guys.

They came and Zacky got his medical kit and started bandaging shadows up.

He woke up a couple of minutes later and had a massive headache and ask what happened and the rev explained everything.

"Ok well thanks for stopping Annie escaping and we will be keeping the front door, the back door and her bedroom door locked at all times now". Everyone agreed and left.

Shadows got up and went to Annie's room, unlocked it and entered and closed the door behind him.

There lying on the bed was a drugged Annie. The drug the rev had given her was a sedative and she wouldn't wake up for a while.

Shadows decided to come prepared before they took Annie and brought quite a few bottles of the stuff and some needles as well as other stuff.

He sat on the bed next to her and sighed. He moved some hair out her face and leaned down and kissed her then left her bedroom and locking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short and chapter 5 yay

Comment and subscribe

And thanks to the people that are reading xxxx