Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Rules

Annie groaned and she was starting to wake up. Her head was pounding like someone had shot her head a thousand times.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her surroundings. She was lying on a bed in a room she had never seen before.

The room had light cream walls and many other things like wardrobe, dresser, bed, bedside table and another door probably leading to the bathroom.

She sat up and rubbed her head. Then thought back to the last thing she could remember and remembered that she was trying to escape but was caught by the rev and he drugged.

She quickly jumped of the bed and ran to the door. She pulled on the handle but it would not budge. She kept tugging but it was no use.

She sighed and slowly walked back to the bed and sat down. She started crying and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh dad please come find me, I just want to be with you and everyone else".

Annie sat there in her own world when she heard locks being unlocked. She turned her head to the door and in walked shadows but he didn't look very happy.

He closed the door. "Now after your little stunt you pulled earlier we decided to keep you in here but that door” and he pointed to her bedroom door "Will be locked at all time” he said.

And that is also including the front, the back and any other door I think should be locked".

"Now" and he started walking over to where Annie was sitting "I am going to explain the rules while you'll be staying here since I didn't get a chance to yesterday"

She sat there in silence.

"Rule 1 if you try to run, you will be punished and trust me you won't like it”.

“Rule 2 this is your room and you won't be coming out until I say you can come out”.

“Rule 3 you do whatever we tell you to do and if you refuse then you will be punished”.

“Rule 4 you are to have no contact with your dad until I get my money do you understand".

"Yeah" she said and shadows smiled "Good so now we are on the same page get undressed" he said and walked to the left side of the bed.

"WHAT" she screamed realizing what he just said?

He looks up and repeated himself but Annie said no. He walked around and grabbed her by her wrist and he was now towering over her.

"I thought I made myself clear that you will do anything we tell you to do so GET UNDRESSED AND IN THE SHOWER" he shouted at her and she did what she was told.

She was in the shower when she felt hands wrap around her waist and lips on her neck. She shivered and stayed still. He chuckled and reached forward for the body wash.

He opened it and put some in his hand and then started running it into her skin and rinsed it off. His lips attached back in to her neck.

"You so beautiful Annie and have an amazing body. Sometimes I wish I could just take you into my bed, tie you up and roam your body"

"What are you going to do" she shakily said

He chuckled and replied with "I'm not going to do anything" and pulled away. He took her hand and pulled her out of the shower and gave her a towel.

After they were all dry shadows put a pair of boxers on and gave Annie some pjs. She put them on and he went to one of the drawers on the bedside table and pulled something out.

He turned around and had a smirk in his face. He waved his index finger at her in a seductive manner telling her to come over to him.

She slowly walked over to him and he grabbed her wrist and slapped a handcuff on her.

"Wh- what are you doing" she asked with wide eyes. He pushed her on the bed and slapped the other handcuff to the head board.

"Well since you've shown me that I can't trust you I'm just taking some precautions" and he got in the other side of the bed, leaned over and kissed her on the head and said goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it and soz for the late update

I had school and everything

Comment and subscribe and if anyone has an idea for the next chapter let me know please xxxxx