Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Attempted ***

Shadow’s was in his office and was looking at Annie's phone. He looked at who she called and saw it was her father.

He then looked at any text messages and personal things like photos and then changed her lock so if she did get her phone back, which she wouldn't, then she could not get in to it.

He opened a draw and put it in then locked if so no one could have it. He got up from his big leather chair and walked out closing the door and walking to Annie's room.

He got there and unlocked all the locks and walked in and locked the door again. She was sitting there on the bed cross legged and looking at him.

"So have you calmed down yet" he asked her and she didn't reply so he just assumed she had. "Good now" he walked over to her” I am going to unchain your ankle so you can come with me"

He unchained her ankle and she rubbed it because it was bright red and sore. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up and dragged her away to his office.

Once they were in he pulled out a chair and told her to sit. She did and just sat. He walked around his desk and sat in his big leather chair and began typing on a computer.

Annie wondered why the hell he brought her down to his office for nothing so she asked him.

"Why the hell am I here" she asked not happy about the situation she was in. "So I can keep an eye on you" he replied

"Ughhh"

After 10 minutes of sitting there shadow’s stood up and went around his desk to a filing cabinet and was shuffling around in it. Annie caught a glance of a gun in his pocket and instantly had an idea.

He got the file he wanted and went back around his desk and proceeded to type. If Annie wanted that gun then she had to argue with him.

"Look if you let me go then I can get your money quicker and the cops won't be involved I promise just please let me go to my da-"

"Ugh I thought we talked about this, you’re not going anywhere" he was looking straight at her.

"Please I haven't done anything wrong neither has my dad" she said standing up.

"Haha you don't think your dad has done anything wrong believe me he has done some terrible things" he chuckled going back to his computer.

"You know who you are, you are a sick man, who kidnaps girls for revenge and won't let anything go”.

“When my dad finds me the cops will find you and you are going straight to prison for the rest of your life"

"That's it" he shot straight up from his chair and around the desk right in front of her.

"You better watch your attitude because you are pushing and pushing it and you’re going to make me angry and trust me you won't like what comes out of it".

"Do I give a damn" she spat and received a slap on the cheek.

She looked up at him and his face was like a tomato. She let a tear roll down her cheek and her face was lifted up.

His lips were on hers and she thought this was a great opportunity for grabbing the gun. She slowly moved her hand on to the gun and in a flash pulled it out and pointed it to him.

Shadows moved back and saw the gun and he put his arms in front of him.

"Annie give me the gun" he said calmly. She now had tears falling down from her eyes. She shook her head no.

"No I won't, you made my life hell since I have been here and now I am going to end yours, I will shoot you and then I am going to my dad’s and all your little friends are going to jail”.

"But Annie, you’re too kind to kill anyone including me and I think we both know you could never shoot anyone even if you tried so give me the gun so you won't get hurt"

She was about to speak when syn came in. "Hey shadows I wa- oh" he looked up and saw Annie with the gun and was standing next to shadows.

"Annie I'm going to ask you 1 more time, give me the gun" shadows as a little more firm. He was walking up to her now.

"Give him the gun Annie otherwise you'll will hurt yourself" syn added. She was tensed and shadow’s was now right in front of her.

He gently placed his hands over hers and they relaxed and he gently slid the gun out her hands and passed it to syn without taking his eyes off.

Syn placed the gun in a draw and walked over to them. Annie's eyes were closed and her hands were still in shadows grip.

"Gates would you please take Annie back to her room and make sure you chain her ankle for me please" Shadows asked calmly still not taking his eyes of her.

She took a deep breath and syn came over.

Syn gently took Annie's wrist and they left the office and back to her room. They entered and she sat down on the bed whilst syn took her ankle and locked the chain onto her ankle.

He stood up and gave her a peck on the forehead then left the room locking it.

She let out a waterfall of tears and flopped down on the bed. If only she had shot him there and then this would be over.

Meanwhile shadows took his gun and put it back in his pocket and then pulled open a draw and pulled several things out.

A needle and syringe
A vile
A plastics cap

He filled the syringe with the substance and placed a cap on top so the needle would not pierce him. He placed it in his pocket and did 4 more for everyone.

Later he gave them to everyone and said if Annie dose anything and you can't control her then use this and she will fall asleep.

In 2 days he would be getting his money but although he said he would let Annie go he wasn't going to.

He loved her and wanted her to be his but of course she was going to hate him but that's the best thing about revenge.

You do what you want. He smiled to himself knowing that Annie was going to hate him but he would keep her under control. She was going to be his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is

Thanks for all the comments and don't forgot to subscribe

Will be posting quite a lot this week since it is half term.
Hope u like it xxxx