Status: first story so hope you like it.

Taken Away

Dinner

Annie was sat on the bed with her legs cross and her hands in her lap and her back was against the head board. She was tired and bored.

Her ankle was hurting and was becoming sore. Her eyes were closed and she was in her own world

She knew she would never be able to escape this place and even if she did try they would always find her and bring her back.

Shadows was right, even if she did have a gun at hand she would never be able to shoot anyone.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard clicking noises and the door open. She moved her head in that direction and saw shadows walk in and shut the door locking it.

"So I just got off the phone with your dad and he says he has the money” he said.

“So on Wednesday we will be meeting him somewhere for my money, you should be excited that your going home and seeing your father, remember to thank him" he chuckled with a smirk on his face.

Annie just stared at her feet and moved her ankle with the chain forward and kicked some of the loose chain of her bad.

Shadows sighed. "You know maybe if you listened to me and didn't fight me or try to escape then I wouldn't have to have you chained up and locked in your room” he said.

“But it’s the fact that you do fight me that makes me have to do this" he said.

She didn't reply nor did she lift her head up.

"Anyway later in the evening we are having dinner together with the guys so someone will come up and have you ready for then but until then you'll be in here ok"

This time she did look up and looked at him for a second but then turned around so her back was to him and hung her head.

She heard him sigh and then leave and locked the room. She was tired and sleepy and had nothing better to do so she fell asleep.

couple of hours later

Annie was awoken by her door being unlocked and she sat up. In came a short man with a Mohawk. She remembered him from when she was first brought here. His name was Christ.

"Shadows sent me up to unchain you so you can get ready for dinner. I would advise you not to do anything stupid ok" he came over to her and pulled out a key and unlocked the pad lock.

He put it on the side and started unwrapping the chain from her foot.

"So shadow’s wants you to take a shower and then there are clothes in the wardrobe so help yourself" he turned around and left locking the door.

She got up from the bed and walked to the shower. She stripped and turned on the water and stood underneath it.

The warm water relaxed her muscles and she washed her hair and body. She found a razor and shaved her legs and armpits.

Soon she was clean and she got out the shower. She looked in the mirror and saw her cheek was bright red from where she had been slapped multiple times.

She walked out of the bathroom and went to the wardrobe. She opens it and pulled out some maroon jeans and a silk top.
She also pulled out a lacey bra and pants and a pair of socks and a under top.

She pulled the towel down from her body and put some deodorant on and dressed herself. She dried her hair and straightened it and put on some make up and waited for someone to get her.

A few minutes after someone opened the door and she saw it was the one called vengeance.

"It’s time to go" he said and she got off the bed and went over to him.

He took her fore arm and then led her down the hall and down a flight of stairs. They then got to another room and he led her in.

There was a big table and sitting on 1 side was the rev and syn and sitting on the other was Christ and two more chairs next to him and at the front of the table was shadows.

They were all dressed up and when they entered all their eyes were on them.

He walked her over to the chair next to Johnny`s and next to shadows and sat her down then sat in his own seat. "It’s good of you to join us Annie" shadows told her with a smile

She sat there in silence then some maids came in with some plates filled with food and set them down in their places. Annie just stared at hers whilst everyone else ate theirs.

Shadows looked up and saw she was not eating. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I don't want it" she mumbled which made shadows get a little angry. He hated it when people mumble.

"I don't care if you don't want it EAT IT" he said more firmly making some heads look up.

"I. Don't. Want. It." She said louder and more firmer.

He lifted his hand and grabbed a fist full of hair. He then pulled it so her head was over the side of the chair and she whispers.

"What did I say about doing what we tell you because if I was you I would eat my dinner if you don't won't go be chained and locked back in your room?

He let go of her and watched her. She lifted her fork up and ate some of her food then looked back at him.

"Good now finish your dinner and then we can decide what is going to happen on Wednesday understand".

She nodded in reply and he smiled. "Good girl"

After they ate the maids cleared the table and they were now talking about what they were going to do on Wednesday.

"So here's the plan we will meet Dylan at the docks on Wednesday at 1:00pm and once he gives us our money we will let Annie go ok" they all agreed.

Shadows pulled one of the maids down and spoke into her ear. She nodded and then went to the kitchen and brought back 6 glasses of wine.

She set them down and nodded to shadows and he nodded back.

They all drank except for Annie and shadows gave her a 'drink it' look and she did. Once she was done she felt sleepy and really dizzy and in a couple of seconds she fell I sleep in her chair.

"So what's really going to happen on Wednesday" the rev asked knowing what shadows just told them was a lie because Annie was there.

"We meet Dylan at the docks same time same place and instead of letting Annie go I will shoot him and then we will get Annie back in the van and go off".

"And then me and Annie will be together and I will make her my wife" they all chuckled and clicked the glasses together and drank.

"But dude you know she is going to flip when she finds out what is going to happen tomorrow".

"I know but she will just have to live with that won't she" he said.

"How long is she going to be out for" Christ ask looking down at her.

"A least all day tomorrow, I can't have her fucking things up so it’s best if she is asleep" he said.

They all laughed and got from the table and went to their own rooms. Shadows stood up and picked Annie up and flung her over his shoulder and walked back to their room.

Yes what Annie didn't know that this was shadows room and he had been sleeping in the spare room for a while whilst she was in there?

He got to their room and laid her down and closed the door locking it. He stripped the stripped her and pulled the covers over both of them.

He kissed her good night and wrapped his arms around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter

Hope you like it

If you have any suggestion then please tell me them and comment and subscribe xxxx