*** in Autumn

Jenn was everything. She was funny, beautiful, intelligent and talented. Now she's dead. Her body was found, stabbed in the orchard which was her favourite place in the world which told everyone that it was someone she knew, someone she had confided in and someone she trusted.

When Jenn died she left behind Lisa, her twin sister who had always wanted to be as special as her. Lisa was always the least liked sister. She wasn't invited to the parties or talked to by the boys or got A*'s in school and yet she had never resented her sister. They had been close and shared all their secrets. Although never the same friends.

Everyone to Lisa is now a suspect. She is determined to find Jenn's killer so she needs to blend in. She needs to join Jenn's friends and live the life her sister had so she can find out all their secrets and do a better job than the police ever could however she finds blending in harder than she thought. She finds out more about Jenn that she never knew before. Her sister was hiding things, it turns out the twins didn't share every secret.
  1. The Funeral
  2. The First Day Back
  3. Jasmine's Coffee House
    Mild Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders and Depression, very mild