Three Words to Remember

Prologue

Sunday mornings were always so peaceful in Jack's apartment. Jack would wake up late, like usual, and walk down into the kitchen in his soft plaid pajama pants and his favorite Green Day shirt. He never told anybody why he liked it so much... it would have to stay a secret.

Kayleigh was up before Jack, sitting on the couch in the living area with a coffee.

"Leigh, you know I don't like you drinking coffee much." Jack said to her. "You don't need it. Its only going to make you shorter."

"That's such a hoax, dad." Kayleigh groaned. "Its just this once."

"Alright." Jack said, ruffling her hair as he walked by and into the sun room. They had an odd apartment building. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all connected to the hallway. And then at the end of the hall was the kitchen/living room, followed by a tiny, curtain closed sun room. It was pretty perfect for just the two of them, except the one extra bedroom. They just threw boxes of random junk in there. They probably wouldn't ever have a need for that room anyways.

All in all, it was a quiet, perfect day.

But then the doorbell rang.

Jack was making eggs when it rang. Kayleigh got up from her seat at the breakfast bar and went to answer it. Jack heard it open, but couldn't hear what they were saying. All he could hear was Kayleigh say, "Um... let me get my dad."

She walked into the kitchen with eyes wide. Jack raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think you'd like to answer that..." she mumbled.

Jack turned off the stove and walked to the door, wondering who it was that Kayleigh was acting so freaky towards. He opened the door.

Sometimes Jack wished he had a peep hole on his door, just so he could've avoided this exact moment. This moment where he'd have to face the person he never wanted to see again.

It was 4 years since Jack last saw him. It may not have seemed like that long ago, but it was long enough that Jack had sorted out his life and forgotten all about the man. He adopted Kayleigh, found a new job, and settled into his new apartment where he thought the man would never find him.

But the man found him, and Jack knew he shouldn't have answered his door. He never wanted to see the man again. Just seeing the big smiling face in front of him brought back such horrible memories.

Here, at his doorstep, was Alex Gaskarth-- the man who broke Jack's heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes i have now created a mibba woop woop

I'll cry if i dont get comment mæn

If you dont know who i am, go check out @jackbracat on instagram and twitter :-)

Thx yo