Three Words to Remember

Chapter 1

"Hey Jack." Alex said, cutting the awkward silence. Jack hated that Alex looked so good. Next to him was Lisa, carrying a little girl that looked about 4 years old.

"How'd you find me?" Jack snapped at Alex.

"R-Rian told me where you lived. I didn't want to bother you, but we're having a problem at our house."

"Fucking Rian..." Jack mumbled. He knew the drummer meant well, but Jack was still angry. "So what are you saying?"

"We were wondering if we could stay here for like, a week?" Alex said, looking down at his feet. Jack knew Alex was hurt by Jack just leaving... but he couldn't help it. Staying would've made him worse.

Jack wanted to say no. He wanted to laugh in their faces and slam the door.

"Come on in." He said instead. Alex looked up at him, smiling.

"Thanks, man."

Jack helped them being their stuff in and started taking boxes out of the extra room, stuffing them in the closet. Alex came and helped him. Jack really didn't want to speak to him, but Alex started the discussion he didn't want to have.

"Why did you leave, Jack?"

"You know why." Jack muttered, not daring to make eye contact with Alex, as that never really ended well for him.

"I know that it was because I was marrying Lisa, but I don't know why that mattered so much to you..."

'Yes he does...' Jack thought. But he just ignored him.

"Forget it, okay?" Jack said, and that was the end of it.

They kept moving the boxes, until Jack saw Alex stop. He looked at Alex, who was focused on a box that read 'Jack and Alex only'.

"Whats that?" Jack asked.

"I'm not sure..." Alex said. Jack didn't want to open it. He was afraid of what was in there.

But Alex obviously didn't care, as he ripped off the tape on the top of the box and opened it curiously.

"Whats in it?" I asked. Alex looked at the items in the box and quickly closed it.

"Nothing. It's nothing." He quickly shut it and walked out.

Jack waltzed over to the box, opening it with caution. The first thing he spotted was a small Polaroid picture.

"Jack + Alex forever" it read on the bottom. The picture made Jack want to cry.

It was him and Alex, lips together, from the New Year's Eve party they went to together...

As a couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this sux

Im just posting these few chapters so far bc theyve been on my wattpad for a while

Im not posting my other stories though :-( sry guys