Untitled

Chapter 2: I think we have a mission

GERARD’S P.O.V.
I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face, Jade was going to be in New York the same time we were. I had asked her if she would met me, I don’t know where I got the courage from to ask her, I mean I wasn’t sure if she was actually a 22 year old female. I guess the question is do I care? No, I want to take the risk I feel this great connection with Jade. One I have never felt with someone that I have ever met face-to-face. I know all the guys think am crazy, but I don’t care. I looked around the room my eyes were drawn to Mikey who was watching the TV. He seemed sad and lost, he needed a girl.

“FUCK!” I heard Bob yell from the bunks, he walked in and he looked a mess, he has not been sleeping well this past few days. He won’t talk about what was bothering him. He stumbled in grunted grabbed a coffee, when he was halfway back to the bunks he turned around and grabbed Mikey by the scuff of the neck and dragged him to the bunks with him. Weird.

BOB’S P.O.V.
I woke up from yet another dream, but this one was different, it showed two different turn outs. One was Mikey saved the girl, I still did not know her name. They lived a happy life and got married. The other one was that Mikey didn’t get to her in time and she died, he overdosed on pills two months later. That was just the footnotes version. I got up and got a coffee. I saw Mikey just sitting there looking at the TV I decided it was time to share this dreams with someone so I dragged him to the bunks with me. Once I let go of him and he was now standing he looked at me, he was confused which I understandable, I would be too. “Sit” I mumbled but he understood and sat on the bunk across from mine.

“What’s this all about?” he asked, he was rubbing his head, he must have knocked it. I set the coffee down on the ground, I rubbed my face, Mikey is going to think am going crazy but I have to tell someone.

“Look Mikey, I’ve been having this same dream… the only way I can explain it is that you have to save this girl at 10:30pm in New York on July 9th. Now before you start saying you think am crazy I have to tell you that in my dream you gave me this exact watch as a late birthday present, and dude, I’ve never seen this watch before, besides in my dream” I was watching Mikey’s reaction closely he was sitting there mouth open and speechless. Then he stood up and walked into the lounge, okay so he thinks am crazy.

No more then a minute later he was back in front of me, he opened up his note book and handed it to me. I saw shock and also happy by what I saw. It seems I wasn’t the only one who could see the future. I looked up at a still speechless Mikey. “When did you start doing this?” I asked as I pointed at the page.

“It started about 4 days ago, when did the dreams start?” he sat back down on the edge of the bunk across from me.

“Four days ago, well what do you think this all means?” I asked praying that he had the answer. It I could shed some light on what was happening then maybe I could make sense of it. I mean I would have expected Gerard to have these dreams not me.

“I think we have a mission” he said Matter-of-factly, I think he was accepting this easier then I was. I shook my head.

“No, I think you have a mission, am just here to make sure you complete it. Do we tell the others?” I asked, I was starting to wonder if maybe they were having similar experiences.

“No. I think it’s best this stays between us.” he was studying the words on his note book carefully. I patted him on the knee.

“If you say so but at least we know her name.” Mikey nodded bit stayed focus on the note book.