Status: Nothing like a nice mix of bands!

Hey I'm Breaking Free

Inspired by Strength

We've just arrived at the first venue for the tour, and to be quite honest being out of Maryland for a few hours was a breath of fresh air, but for a few months...that was a dream come true. I couldn't stay in that nightmare of a town for much longer before I lost all ounces of my sanity.

1 New Message: Zack-Attack

Kel! We go on at 710. U need to b here b4 6 or they wont let u back in. luv u!


Shit.

I turned around to head back to the venue. I had maybe twenty minutes before six rolled around and I had been walking around this unknown city in circles for an hour already. I figured that once I heard the screams of crazed teenaged girls I'd be close, and apparently I was. Granted, I didn't know the other bands, but I knew a few names. There was Brian, Alex, Josh, Jess and a few others.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK! ALEX, I LOVE YOU." The dark haired guy was walking into the guys tour bus. "COME BACK! I LOVE YOU" was all that filled my ears.

"You made it back!" Zack called from a side door, my pass dangling in his hands.

"Yeah, those girls are freaking out..Kind of...stupid if you ask me. Oh, and Alex is apparently in our bus."

"Yeah, he's getting a flat iron. His hair's not cooperating. Maybe you can help him do it faster than He would himself."

"Well, if he asks I don't see why I wouldn't." I said slipping in before those crazed girls saw who I was talking to.

"Well, who's this sexy lady walking backstage." Jack said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist squeezing tightly.

"Jack. I swear if anyone else did that shit, it'd get old fast."

"I'm Jack Barakat. Nothing I do gets old. Ever." he said laughing. "I'm glad you made it back in time. They lock the doors at 6 so it'd suck if you couldn't get back in.

"Hey. Ugh, Kelsey? Zack said to ask you about doing my hair for me. It's a bit unrule-y today."

"Yeah, sure. Just take me to a room with a chair and an outlet." I said smiling softly.

Did I find Alex attractive? Ehh... Maybe a little bit, but he wasn't my type really. But he made me smile so easily. It scared me honestly. I wasn't a happy person anymore. I was a sad mellow girl who hated any and everything.

"So.. Kelsey. We're stuck together for the next three and a half months. Are you excited?"

"Eh. I'm excited to be with my friends really.. They got me out of Maryland. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather be around than them." I said plugging the flat iron in to let it warm up. It never took long with this one.

"Can I ask you something. I mean, you don't have to answer me yet. But I'd like the answer before the tour is over."

"Go for it. But I've got this flat iron and it's hot so let's not piss me off." I said laughing.

"What happened to you in Maryland exactly?"

"If you ever find out, it'll be in time. Emphasis on the if."

"Understood."

"So, what exactly do you want. Just defrizzed or what?"

"Honestly. Just make me hot and i'll adore you."

"You're already there but I'll try to add a little spice to it." I said shaking my head.

I finished Alex's hair while he hummed different songs from his set for the night. I was nervous, the only band I knew on this tour was Zack's.

"HELLO RICHMOND!" Brians voice boomed through the speakers. The crowd was going wild. "WHO THE FUCK IS READY TO PARTY!?"

The set's went one by one until all five bands were done. I actually enjoyed some of the music I was hearing. Some of it I could just feel like it was about my life. Everything back home. I needed that music. I needed those lyrics more than anything right now.

"Hey, party on my bus. You coming?" Alex said from behind me.

"I don't really party anymore. I'll probably just sleep on our bus for the night or something. Thanks for the invite though." I said smiling softly.

"What's this?" he said noticing the small tattoo on my hip.

Strength

"Oh. Nothing. It's nothing." I said tugging down my shirt.

"Show me. Now."

"Fine.." I said showing him the entire tattoo.

"I like it. It's reminds me of this one." he said lifting his shirt to show me is tattoo.

"Oh. I actually like that one. Very tasteful."

We both laughed as I boarded my bus alone.

"Now, what kind of gentleman would I be to let a lady such as yourself ride alone?"

"A good one? I dunno." I said grabbing a beer and tossing him one.

"I wanna get to know you Kelsey. You're an interesting person."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story<3