See You Again

Reunion

I was really frustrated that she had slipped away. Maybe the game tonight would help me think straight. I sighed and walked into Consol and down to the locker room.
"Dude what's wrong?" James asked me.
"Nothing." I sighed
"Woman troubles?" Duper asked.
"Maybe." I replied
"Hmmm tell us and maybe we can help." James suggested. I told them about my whole vacation when I was thirteen and about how I just saw Rachael on the sidewalk not five minutes ago.
"Wow Sid. I think you're in love." Duper said.
"I am" I sighed
"Maybe she'll be at the game." James suggested
"Wait, aren't we playing the Maple Leafs?" I asked
"Yeah why?" Duper asked.
"Well Rachael told me that was her favorite team so maybe she just might be here." I said hopefully
"Just don't let her screw your game up." James warned.
"I won't. That just gives me more motivation to play my best game." I said with a smile and walked over to my bench to get dressed.
~~~~~~~~ After the game~~~~~~~~
It was a bitter sweet game. We won four to one but I didn't spot my girl in a Leafs jersey. We all were getting dressed and Mario came into the locker room and was walking toward me.
"Sid, I have someone outside the locker room who wants to see you." Mario said to me with a big smile.
"Okay." I said and walked toward the door. Then there she was, she wasn't wearing a Leafs jersey. She was wearing my Penguins jersey. I ran up,picked her up, and spun her around. I put her down and she hugged me tightly.
"I've missed you so much." She said while tears were running down her cheeks.
"I thought you forgot me." I said while my face was in the crook of her neck.
"I could never forget you Sidney." She said
"Thirteen years and we finally get to be together." I said.
"Well I mean if that's uh what you want." I added nervously.
"Sid, why would I fly the whole way across the country and say I don't want to be with you?" She said with a laugh.
"Stranger things have happened." I said with a smile.
"Well, I do wanna be with you Sid." She said with a loving look in her eyes.
"Good because I've wanted to be with you since the first day we met." I said and kissed her.