Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Two

I was in the jewelry store hiding out from a heard of walkers that were gathered outside the store, until the back door burst open and a hand full of people came bursting through.

I drew my gun. "Woah woah, we won't hurt you, we just need to hide out here for a while." a guy in a sheriffs outfit spoke softly.
"what are you doing in here?" an Asian guy asked.
I pointed towards the front door, "the same as you guys."
"know a way out?" he asked again
"I think so. If we go up to the roof, there's a ladder that leads into the back alley on the right. It should be clear as those things are at the main entrance or to the left of the alley where you guys entered."
"You gonna lead us then sugar tits." a guy with a southern accent said. I shoved the gun agaisn' this head and he didn't even flinch.
"and how do I know you won't put a bullet in my back? How about I follow you." I was so angry with this guy.
"And how do we know you wont do the same to us?" the sheriff guy spoke shoving the gun away from the southern guys head.
"Guess i'm your last hope and you'll have to trust me i guess." I said.

After I followed them up to the roof my idea was right, the monsters were all pre-occupied. We climbed down the ladder, me coming down last, and as soon as i got off a gun was cocked to me head by the southern guy.
"MERLE!" the sheriff guy shouted
"awww come on officer, you really gonna bring this chick back to camp with us?"
"i dont know haven't decided yet."
"Well i will." and he pulled the trigger, however he lowered the gun and aimed for my leg. BANG straight through my upper thigh, clean through. I fell to the ground banging my head on the wall, then the floor, then passing out.
"Merle she saved our lives!" the Asian shouted.
"Come on man," the other sighed.
Merle. Why on earth did that name sound so familiar to me? Did i know him, or have we met before?

Groans were becoming louder as those things started to make there way towards us, attracted by the sound of the gun.
"Come on we gotta go!" the sheriff shouted. he ran to me and threw me across his shoulder before running to a white removal van, all but merle.
"come on merle, we gotta go, and we've got to get you back to Daryl other wise he will kill us this time." The Asian shouted, worry in his voice, but merle just laughed at him.
"Just tell him i'll be back one day or another and don't do anything i wouldn't do."
And with that he ran in the opposite direction of the van and towards the woods. i was slung into the passenger seat and the van drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is how she found the group, just a filler really.

and i'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or punctuation, i'm really bad at english ahah. and i also apologize if it doesn't always make 100%.

THANKS :)