Status: My first ever story. Please don't hate

How Can We Love in This World?

Four

Daryl's POV
That night i couldn't sleep but i don't know why? I turned to face Bailey and i could hear her faint snoring. She had some sort of jumper in her arms that looked really dirty, I though i would go give it to Carol along with the rest of her clothes tomorrow.

~o~

Dawn was coming and I heard others were up. I looked at Bailey again and she was still fast asleep so I grabbed her bag full of clothes and gently grabbed the jumper. Quietly stepping out of the tent, I went down to the quarry and handed Carol the clothes.

It didn't take long and soon I was heading back up towards camp, and that's when i saw her hobbling around talking with Lori. Lori

1st person
Then Lori pointed him out to me. She could tell I was gonna kick off because she told Sophia and Carl to go with Amy inside the R.V.

"Bastard!"I shouted, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched me storm off towards Daryl.
"What did you call me?" He shouted back.
"You heard you dirty bastard!" I hit his chest hard, "What ya doing with my clothes? Ya been snopping through my things you pervert." I practically screamed. As i went to grab the clothes that's when i noticed the cardigan. I pulled the clothes from him with a hard tug, but came crashing to the ground. I casually sniffed my cardigan and the scent was gone.
I screamed out "no!"
He bent down to help me up thinking i was hurt, he looked me straight in the eyes but i scurried back. I remember who he is now!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its only short had to get that part up so i can continue with the rest of the story