Status: Never give up, Never fight, everything happens for a reason.

My Broken Heart

I was only 15. Like any other teenage girl I was searching for love. I was short around the height of 4'11. I had pale white skin, light blonde hair with blue strips. I was a real sweet heart, I always cared for others and put my friends first before myself. I was loving and respectful. I always did what was right. My heart was so kind and healthy not one tare was scard on my heart. It was so pure. Until I caught my eyes on someone. I, right there and then caught the feels for him, but thought he wouldn't notice me, thinking he had his eyes on another girl, thinking I wasn't right for him. I began talking to my friends Angie and Justin about my feelings for this kid, but didn't know what to say. And of course their plan was to add him on Facebook and message him. I didn't think starting a conversation with him over Facebook would help me. But I thought of it as talking to him through a computer was easier than talking to him in person. So I grabbed my laptop and listened to my friends. I logged in and added his name, "Andrew Nelson" I realized he was online and quickly sent him a message "hey" My heart began pounding through my chest. Then Andrew answered back, "Hey, whats up?" I began to get excited that he messaged me back. We began to have our conversation ,our conversation lasted till' the morning. Realizing we had school in an hour.
I was excited to see Andrew in school. Just really not so thrilled to talk to him in person. I'm going to be so scared. I get dressed faster than i usually do, which was weird. After that i rush out my door to outside. I started speed walking. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I guess I am just excited to see him. As I approached the school i seen him standing there with his best friend Shane. Shane and i had a weird connection to each other, like we didn't like each other. Something told me not to trust him or be his friend. There was just something so off about him, i just couldn't put my finger on it. I walked up slowly trying to pass them like they wouldn't notice me, but Andrew did he called my name and told me to come here. I turned around trying my hardest not to blush or smile. We hugged and began our conversation. I looked at Shane and it was just a blank stare i didn't like him. I don't know why, but something told me it was just a feeling. Andrew introduced me to Shane. We shook hands and stared at each other. I could feel the hate flying in between us at that moment. It was awful.
Andrew walked me to class, usually he walks to class with Shane but he decided to walk me instead. It was really cute, and at that moment when we reached my class I hugged him, but he held me and wouldn't let go. He kissed me on the cheek. Butterflies quickly flew around in my stomach, my heart fell to my knees, i was beginning to lose balance. I was turning so red in my face. He smiled at me and told me, "Tonight we should go out to a movie or something." I was speechless, i didn't know what to say but i didn't want his question to be left unanswered. So I spoke softly, "A movie? Sure. Sounds like a plan." Right there i felt like i sounded like a total weirdo. He laughed and said he'll wait for me after school to walk me home. I was so happy, the butterflies never left. I was fan girling over him so bad. Angie walked by my side during cafe and quickly asked, " So, why's your face so pink, mrs. I'm in love." I laughed and told her, "I'm not in love, but guess who has a movie date tonight? And is getting walked home after school?" Angie looked at me and was like, "No way! Oh my god! That's great! We have to tell Justin!!" We both ran to the table towards Justin. Justin looked highly confused and Angie and me smiling and staring at him. Justin asked confused, "Soo, What's up guys?" Angie and me both started speaking at the same time fast and quickly. Justins face was so confused and only listened to a few parts and put it together himself. Then he quickly said, "Okay, so you have a movie date tonight with Andrew, and Angie wants me to go with her to spy on you guys, and he is walking you home today after school and you both are so excited." "I really need more guy friends." We all started laughing and talking about out plan tonight.
School ended and Andrew was waiting at the corner across the street for me. I began to walk towards him and i seen Shane approach him. I carefully walked towards them and i over heard their conversation. Shane was getting mad about Andrew talking to me and wanting to spend time with me. It was jelousy from a best friend. I walked up to them and softly said, "Hey guys." Shane gave me a dirty look and walked away to go home. Andrew was smiling at me and i thought his smile was the cutest thing I've ever seen. We began to walk to my house. The entire walk he was complimenting me. It was seriously the cutest thing. I was like falling for him, i never knew what that feeling was like before. As we got to my house i quickly ran to my room, i called Angie and put her on speaker. "Angie! What should i wear?!" "Okay calm down, look wear your cute black and white V neck shirt and your black skinny jeans and your converse." "Are you sure? Makeup! How should i do my makeup?" "Look I'm outside I'm coming in." "Okay." Angie and Justin ran to my room. I was already dressed, Angie brought her make up kit, and Justin was just sitting watching T.V. I was so nervous. Andrew was down stairs for a good hour. Finally, I was ready. I walked down stairs and smiled at him. He stared at me. Then he finally smiled at me. And I smiled back at him. It was a really cute moment. Then we left to the movies. We were debating what to see. So we decided to see the purge. It was a cute movie date with him, I couldn't wait to do it again with him. But that night things changed. When the movie was over we walked out and we began to walk back to my house. Angie and Justin were a little far back from us. As we reached my house I said my goodbye. And he said his. Angie and Justin stopped a few houses away but could still see us. Andrew hugged me and looked me in the eyes. He softly told me,"Ashley, you're beautiful and a funny girl. You actually make me happy and I love spending time with you. I don't know why i never talked to you before, but i'm glad i'm doing it now." I looked at him and i was smiling so much and turning so red. Then he asked me,"Ashley, will you be my girlfriend?" My heart was beating rapidly, my knees became weak, the butterflies were rushing around my whole body. I smiled and said, "Yes." We were both smiling at that point and then he leaned in and kissed me. All I heard in the back round was Angie screaming and Justin telling her to shut up. When we moved apart we were both smiling. I felt so happy.
Six months later..
"This was a cute love story right?" " I fell head over heals with him, i never thought I would see my life without him. I thought it would have lasted. I fell in love and had my heart broken. I thought it wouldn't hurt that much, but it damn nearly killed me."
I was so happy, but it turned out my happiness would only last for a few months. I was with Andrew for six months. And he left me. My heart was broken. He left me because his friend told him to. I knew meeting Shane there was something wrong. I knew there was a reason not to trust him. And that was the reason. He talked Andrew into leaving me. And it worked. I fell in love for the first time and now my heart is shattered. I never thought I would know that feeling. When Andrew and I got into a huge fight he told me how it was time for us to stop. That we both needed to move on and see other people. He told me that he was talking to Shane and Shane was right about me. That I'm difficult to handle. I argued with Andrew about how Shane doesn't know me. But Andrew didn't want to fight for us. He just wanted us to be over. My heart broke. My mind slowly went blank. I wanted too kill myself. I was head over heels in love with him and he left because he's friend said so. My heart was officially broken. My first love was my last love. Remember that girl? With the pure heart, never found love, with that real smile, such a sweet heart? Well she changed. She's now the girl with the broken heart, has the broken smile, doesn't speak anymore, and hates love. Love changes people. And because of love i am now changed.
  1. My Broken Heart
    Love for a teenager is always different.