Status: Active: studying for midterms, but will be back the last week of christmas break

Schrödinger's Cat

Chapter 2

Wild kicked and screamed and bit at the hands trying to restrain him, "MAMA! Don't let them take me!"

Annabell didn't want to do it, but she knew it was for Wild's own safety. He was a risk to himself and the family.

"MAMA!"She closed her eyes trying to accept and reject her reality, she took a deep breath.

He needed help, more than what she could give him as a mother, as an adult, "MAMA!!!"

Annabell wasn't sure what to do. She didn't even know what first step should be taken. She was lost.

She felt that sending Wild away, from his family and friends, would only worsen his condition.

But what could she do? Wild was strong willed, stubborn even. He was naive and sensitive.

Going away wouldn't do him any good,but what could she do? Hope that it wouldn't happen again? No. She knew in her gut, in her very womb, that it would.

So she spent more time with Wild, showed him more affection, tried to gain some ground with him. Kissed him goodnight every night, and hugged him everyday after school while planting wet smooches all over his face.

But she knew it was all in vain. When he had been examined by the doctor and gotten a cat-scan, the doctor had said he was showing early signs of schizophrenia, she knew it was a matter of time.

When Wild started to complain about headache, achy limbs, and she began to notice his temperament change..she knew. She knew and it pained her that her child, her baby, would have to live with that plague the rest of his life.

So when she woke up in the middle of the night, with an aching feeling, she thought of Wild and his sleeping form.

As she shuffled through the hallway, praying that her gut was wrong , she heard the faint sounds of running water and stifled crying. A crack of light drifted from the hallway bathroom like a beacon.

She ran with purpose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesusfuckingchrist, I apologize for taking what I think has been what? 4 months? anyways sorry, really, really sorry. I had to study for semester exams.

so I just wanted to talk about the changes real fast.

I moved the original chapter 2 to chapter 4, and completely redid chapter 2, and am now currently working on chapter 5.

and I'm sorry this is so short,but I felt like everything that needed to be said was said.

I've been making goals for the story progression and you will see some essential characters and some minor ones being introduced (i'm not telling which is which. Hush, hush and all that) but you will learn more about Wild's family and friends.