I'll Always Love You

I still think you're beautiful

-Jaime's POV-

Its been a long few days but Vic was finally going to be released tomorrow.
he explained what happened and how he had lied about his Dad which I had pretty much already figured out by then. While he was at it he confessed to a few other things like self harm and not eating like he should which are things yet again I figured out but was in denial.. I didn't want him to be hurting and some how convinced myself it was all in my head.
It was hard sitting in English class without him next to me but I managed. I did a lot of thinking and probably over thought a few things but I came to the conclusion that I'm a really shitty boyfriend for not noticing or doing anything sooner. I might have been able to stop it and he wouldn't have to be sleeping in some hospital all alone.
But the worse part of it all was that Kellin still visited him everyday, even after the shit he pulled in the elevator. He's been cold to Vic ever since we started going out and now he's had a change of heart? I doubt that. Somethings up and I don't like it.

After school finished I walked out to my car that I got for my 16th birthday. I would normally just use my skateboard since gas prices went through the roof but I had a close encounter with getting hit by a car so now my mom is paranoid and makes me drive here. I stood by the vehicle while checking my phone when loud yelling made me look away from it.., Across the parking lot I saw Danny giving Ben a piggy back ride but the oddest part of it was that Ben was only wearing boxers with Hello Kitty all over them and had his hands in the air throwing up the Devil horns and was singing Crazy Train while one of the teachers chased them trying to stop it all. "Look at those pricks" James said as he walked up the sidewalk with Oliver. I began laughing at the two as they got tackled by two teachers. "What are they doing?" I said after a good laugh "They drank down two whole energy drinks during our last class" James informed me while Oliver couldn't stop laughing at them fighting the teachers. I opened the car door "Well I have to get going now, see you guys tomorrow" I said before sliding into the car. "See you" James said "Yeah, Bye mate" Oliver said as I closed the door. I drove by the fight scene and honked my horn making the teachers run in fear of getting hit by my vehicle, giving Ben and Danny the perfect time to escape.

-

I walked into Vic's hospital room and saw he was deep in sleep. I smiled to myself walking over and gave him a kiss on the head. His arms were out from under the blanket revealing his scars that I have never seen before. I felt my eyes tear up at the sight and a huge lump formed in my throat. why would he do this to himself?. I sat down next to his bed and just cried, staring at his beautiful arms and I had a feeling the scars would never fade away but it didn't take from the beauty or the warmth his skin gave me. I held his hand and rested my head on the mattress. I didn't know how but I knew everything was going to be okay.

-

I stood by Mike in the hospital cafeteria, deciding on what type of coffee to order. "what did Vic want?" I asked before walking to the order counter "He wanted his black" I grimaced at the thought of what black coffee taste like "how does he drink that stuff?" I asked then walked up to the lady taking orders.

When we made it back to the room, Kellin was sitting at the foot of Vic's bed talking to him. I rolled my eyes at the sight "Here you go" I said handing Vic the coffee than stealing a quick kiss before pulling away. "can you two not do that" Kellin said leaning back on the foot board. "Oh get over it" Mike said from the corner of the room, turning up the TV volume. I snickered to myself at Kellins sour face. Vic moved over to make room for me to sit next him and I gladly took the spot and wrapped my arm around him. Kellin got up from the bed "I'll see you tomorrow Vic" he said and stormed out of the room. "Whats his problem?" Mike asked, sounding just as annoyed I was. "He's just stressed with family issues" Vic said, excusing Kellin's behavior. "That's not a reason to act like a dick" Mike said before taking a sip from his coffee. Vic ignored it and focused on the TV screen.