I'll Always Love You

Miss me?

Have some third person pov (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

-Friday 11:34PM Third person POV-

Mike stepped quietly through the bedroom that him and Vic were sharing over the weekend.
Since their aunt and uncle took them in, its been like a prison lock down and they weren't able to visit any of their friends. Mike wasn't having any of it though. He slowly flipped the lock on the window and lifted it enough for his thin frame to slide through until his feet hit the grass.
He skateboarded down an empty street and found his way to a familiar house, one he has snuck out of his house to go to for many nights.

He got to one of the windows on the first floor and lightly tapped it. Someone from the other side opened it for him so he could jump through. "Tony" Mike said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around the other boy in an embrace. Tony hugged him back and they stayed like that for a few moments, letting it all just sink in. Ever since Vic was admitted to the hospital, Mike didn't have any time to see Tony.

Suddenly the lights of the dinning room flicked on above them, blinding both the boys.
"Tony, what is this?!" His father spoke but not loud enough to wake his mother.
Mikes eyes widened and he looked to Tony, giving an apologizing look but Tony was already shoving him back out the window. Mike knew Tony's dad pretty well and the man knew about them being together but it didn't change that the situation of Mike sneaking into their house with Tony was against their rules. The moment may have been short lived but it was not regretted.

-

-Saturday, Third person POV-

Jaime paced the living room as more and more family arrived for the reunion.
He didn't remember there being this many toddlers last year. A couple of them ran right past him and down the hallway "Hey don't go into any of the rooms!" he called after them but knew his demand was ignored. He shook his head at the whole situation his mother has put him in. "Oh lighten up Jaime" Alex said, coming up behind him. "None of these kids have any manners. You saw what they did last year at Gingers house" He stated but stopped the pacing to face his sister. She rolled her eyes. "Is Vic at least coming? You seem to be less of a train wreck when hes around" She asked and smiled at the last part, happy her brother finally had a form of relationship and it wasn't with an asshole. "He said he would try to come. Everything is kind of a mess right now" Jaime said and was obviously troubled by something, but Alex couldn't seem to put her finger on what it was. "Alex we need your help!" Their mother called from the kitchen "Coming Mama" Alex yelled and retreated back to the kitchen which today seemed more like a gossip zone for the women of the family.

Jaime was busy setting up the Wii for the kids, trying to keep them out of trouble with a game.
the doorbell rung, making him flinch from the loud noise. "Can someone get the door?" He yelled over the commotion. "I will!" One of the little girls said, already taking off for the door. "No, not you!" Jaime said but was too busy still figuring out the game system to see that she was gone. A few moments later he felt something extremely cold press against the back of his neck, He jumped at the ice cold feeling and turned around to whack a frozen water bottle out of someones hand. The other person began laughing at his reaction and instantly he knew who it was "Vic!" Jaime said, getting to his feet and picking Vic up in a tight hug. "Jaime put me down" Vic said, still laughing. Jaime put him down but didn't let go until he got a nice long kiss from the other boy, the close contact he longed for most sent shivers through his body making his bottom lip quiver. He wanted to drag Vic to his room but he knew that wasn't such a good idea.. yet. "Mmm.., Miss me?" Vic asked, out of breath. "Yeah, A little" Jaime smiled and pulled him into one more kiss and earned a few 'ew's from the children who got the Wii to work. Jaime stuck his tongue out at the kids and grabbed Vic's hand leading him into the backyard.

The fall weather was breathing into the air, cooling it down. The boys escaped from all the commotion of the reunion and took a path that led into the forest behind Jaime's house. They walked hand in hand and sang a few of their favorite songs together until they reached a fairly large pond that the path wrapped around. "Wow. Jaime this looks beautiful. Especially with all the colorful leafs" Vic said in awe, looking out onto the water. "This is where I used to go when I got tired of my parents" Jaime laughed, remembering the stupid arguments he used to get into with his dad.

They sat down on the yellowing grass and talked, stealing a few kisses here and there.
Vic's phone vibrated in his pocket, he scrunched his nose at the odd feeling it gave his leg. He was surprised to see it was a text from Kellin, who hasn't talked to him since the last visit they had at the hospital.

Text from Kellin: I need to see you tomorrow

Vic forwarded his eyebrows but didn't think too much of the odd the text.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love getting feedback, it puts a smile on my face <3