I'll Always Love You

wtf Kellin.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-Vic's POV Sunday-

I padded up the sidewalk to Kellin's house. I didn't know what to expect from him or what was going on but I'm glad he's not ignoring me anymore. we have been friends since middle school so its nice for things to get back to normal now.

The noise of the doorbell echoed throughout the house, Kellin's massive beast that he calls a dog ran up to the door and began barking viciously making me grimace.
I love dogs and everything but Kellin's dog hates my guts, I'm pretty sure he has dreams of ripping my face off.

Finally Kellin showed up and opened the door "Hey Vic" he said with a smile."Hey Kell" I replied and followed him inside the big house. His mom makes tons of money working in some record label so they have really nice things.

Kellin had his dog by the collar "let me go put Mufasa in one of the rooms" He said while dragging the rottweiler away. I laughed to myself "I still can't believe you named your dog after a lion from a Disney movie" I said loud enough for him to hear "Shut up! The lion King was an amazing movie!" He yelled from down one of the hallways. He jogged his way back to where I was standing "Lets go up to my room" he said and motioned for the stairs. I nodded and followed him until we reached his bedroom where he had a movie playing on the TV. "Wanna play something on the PlayStation 3?" He asked.
I thought about it for a second, I don't really like video games but, why not? "Sure" I said.

He nodded and pulled open a drawer full of games and picked one out. I had no idea what the game was called but it was a war type one, kind of like the ones Mike plays all the time. He handed me a controller as we sat on the floor in front of the TV screen. I forwarded my eye brows at the device I had no idea how to use.
"Do you know any of the controls?" Kellin asked while selecting a map. "I have no idea what to do" I answered honestly and gave a small laugh. He tried to show me how to use it and I had a hard time getting the hang of it but when I figured it out, my competitive nature came out. I think it only took 15 minutes for us to start getting serious about playing and that resulted in us yelling when our characters died. even if we were getting too serious, it was a lot of fun. We shoved each other to try and mess the other person up. My character got killed by one of Kellins team mates so I pushed all the buttons on his controller so he would get shot by the enemy. "Oh come on!" Kellin yelled as I laughed in victory
"That's cheating!" he stated, making me laugh even more. He stole my controller just as the new game started making me reach for it "No, no, no" I said trying to retrieve the controller from his grasps. He kept lifting it higher and higher the further I reached and eventually we ended up on the floor fighting over some stupid game device. I almost got it when he suddenly rolled us over so he was pinning me to the floor. His face was way to close to mine for comfort but he didn't seem to care all that much. He held a steady gaze on my wide eyes and I knew I didn't like the look in those green eyes. "Can you get off-" He cut me off by crashing his lips down on mine. Shock boiled up in my body and I automatically tried to shove him off but he wouldn't budge. I brought my knee up to my chest with the little space that was between us and kneed him off me, making him fall to the side "What the hell?!" I yelled with rage "You know I'm with Jaime!" I stood up quickly to grab my jacket "Vic no!" He grabbed my arm to stop me from getting to the door. I ripped my arm away from him and held a scowl on my face. "I don't want to hear from you again" I said before heading for the door, leaving him with a hurt expression and tear filled eyes.

-

-Jaime's POV Monday-

Me and Vic were talking in front of his locker before heading to the cafeteria "I think I like the Joker better than Batman" I said, leaning against the locker next to his as he dug through his bag "But why? Batman's the good guy" He said than found his phone and put it in his pocket "I feel like the Joker is just..., misunderstood" I looked over at the lockers across from us and saw Kellin was looking our way but quickly turned his attention to Andy who was talking to him "He's just plain insane, Jaime" Vic said, shutting the door to his locker and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and felt my cheeks turn a slight shade of red "Maybe.." I trailed off a bit and grabbed his hand so we could go to lunch. I figured Kellin would do something to try and get Vic's attention but instead I saw Vic glare at him then turn his back to him, giving him the cold shoulder. Something must have happened.., "Whats going on with you and Kellin?" I asked when we were out of their ear shot. "I'll tell you later. I just don't wanna talk about it right now." He said with a flat tone. Man, Kellin must have really screwed up.

I couldn't help but sneak looks at Vic's food to see if he's eating like he said he would. I was happy to see he did eat a little more than usual.. it wasn't a lot but, baby steps though. He seemed a little more happier now that his dad is gone and there weren't anymore secrets, it always brings a smile to my face when he's acting happy. "Hey Vic" Andy said, turning to face him. "Hey Andy" Vic said, mocking the strange voice Andy used. "I talked to Kellin and you should really talk to him, at least send a text or something" Andy said, getting more serious than usual.
Vic instantly Became distant "Sure.." He trailed off and started eating his food again to act busy.
"Oh drama! I love some good friend against friend action. Spill it and don't leave out any details" Danny said from across the table, getting excited "Uh oh. Danny's inner 13 year old girl is coming out" Ben said laughing at him "Don't make me jingle" Danny threatened. "Don't make me jingle" Andy repeated. Everyone paused for a moment than began laughing at Danny's choice in words. I could see Vic was relieved that the subject changed but I wont be as easy to distract later on.