I'll Always Love You

Wonderful

-Jaime's POV-

Resting my chin on my knuckles, I sat quietly at my desk, watching the clock tick by slowly. The teacher for my math class made me stay after school. Apparently throwing your book across the room in anger and yelling 'I quit' is frowned upon. "Okay you can go" The teacher said, lifting her eyes from whatever book she was reading to look at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my belongings, getting out of there as quickly as possible. I looked through my texts trying to find the conversation between Vic and I when someone roughly shoved my shoulder with theirs, almost making me fall
"Hey, Watch where you're going" I said and lifted my eyes from the phone screen. "Oh?, What are you going to do about it?" A familiar male voice said. I turned around to see who it was and it was non other than the guy who hates me most in school, Justin Bieber. though I don't think he can really be considered a guy.., He looks more like a 13 year old girl. "I don't want to be bothered by the likes of you" I said and turned to head for the front doors. "You're lucky I have to be somewhere right now. otherwise I'd be kicking your ass." He said, trying to act all tough. "Whatever" I said while raising my hand with my back to him. I dialed Vic's number into my phone as I sat on the edge of the drivers seat of my car with the door open. A breeze blew by making orange leafs fall around me as well as making me shiver.., I hope Andy can come through with his idea of a heated jacket one day. After a few moments Vic finally answered his phone "Hello?" He said through the phone "Hey. Have any plans for Halloween?" I asked while playing with the strings attached to the hood on my jacket. "Yeah. My mom wants me to go with Mike while he trick or treats." Vic said sounding not to thrilled about the idea. "Want some company?" I asked since I had no wild parties to attend. Besides, I think I'd rather be with him anyhow. "Of course Hime-time" I could almost hear the smile in his voice "We can go trick or treating to, get some free candy" I suggested as a joke but the thought didn't actually sound too bad. He gave a quick laugh "Are you dressing up?" He asked and I realized I gave absolutely no thought into a costume "Um..., Maybe., If I can throw something together at the last minute. What about you?" Another cold breeze blew towards me so I quickly closed the car door and turned it on so I could get some heat "I thought about dressing up for fun but I have no idea what to wear" He said and it gave me an idea "Well how about after school tomorrow we go to the Halloween store and look for something to wear" I suggested and felt like it was a good idea "Yeah that sounds like fun" He said sounding a bit excited. "I have to go now, I'm still in the school parking lot" I said and pulled the emergency break making the peddle pop up "Okay drive safe, I'll see you tomorrow" He said before hanging up. I put the phone down in the drink holder next to me and sighed leaning back in the seat. Things were looking up.

-The next day-

Today the school was giving students the option to dress up in Halloween costumes as long as they were appropriate, Since Halloween was only a few days away. I didn't really have anything special I wanted to wear so I decided to opt out of it.

When I arrived it was like a freak fest going on. Everyone was dressed in the weirdest looking costumes I have ever seen. Some were normal generic ones like Witch's and ghosts and few people didn't have any on but most of the costumes looked like random off the wall the things put together. I shook my head as I honked the horn trying to get the flood of lunatics to move out of the way. Suddenly one of them decided it was a good idea to sit on the hood of my car, it took me a moment to realize it was Ben in a pink wig. I put the car in reverse and checked to make sure no one was behind me before jerking the car backwards making Ben fall flat on his face. Andy was on the side with a laughing Danny who was not concerned at all. "Fuck you man!" Ben said as he slowly got off the road and dragged his hurt ego with him.

I found my way through the crowded hallway and got up behind Vic, giving him hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good morning" I said before letting him go "Good morning to you to" He said with a smile and slipped his hand in mine as we walked. "Are we still on for after school?" I asked and noticed people with silly string a ways up the hallway "Yep. I just have to be home at a certain time to take the kitten to a vet" He chewed his lower lip, obviously something was on his mind but than again when isn't there something on his mind? "Oh jeez, Look at these assholes" I said motioning to the guys spraying innocent bystanders with smelly silly string. Vic and I both grimaced and fast walked through the firing zone, luckily not getting hit. "Well looks like we're going to have to part ways" I said when we reached the entrance to the hallway that held his first class and mine was still on this one. "See you at lunch" He said, squeezing my hand than heading off down the hallway.

-

I was looking through a bin full of costume glasses at the Halloween store. I ditched Vic who was looking at the creepiest masks I have ever seen, Quite frankly I don't want nightmares tonight. I turned around to see if maybe he moved on to something else, I jumped and let out a scream when one of the creepy masks were right behind me "Vic put that back!" He was bent over in laughter and nodded before going back to the mask isle. "Oh dear god" I breathed and tried to stop my heart from pounding.
"Lets go look at some hats" He said when he returned "After that heart attack you almost gave me I'm not sure I wanna hang around you anymore" He forwarded his eyebrows "That was payback for how you tricked me at the fair" He said before grabbing my hand and leading me to a hat isle, full of crazy and weird hats. We both messed around and tried on different hats, making each other laugh. We finally decided on what to buy. We didn't go all out or anything. I got a top hat to wear with a white button up shirt and bow tie and Vic got vampire fangs and a cape. I drove him home and it was already getting dark out. It wasn't time for him to leave yet for the vet so we sat on the hood of my car and talked about nonsense. It was time for him to go inside so I held onto him for as long as I could and pressed my lips to his, claiming his mouth as my own. Our lips parted but still weren't that far away. I bit my bottom lip in nervousness, knowing the moment felt right to say it "Vic, I love you" I said and closed my eyes while my forehead rested on his. He leaned up giving me another kiss "I love you to, Jaime" I felt myself smile at the words he just said and knew he meant it just as much as I meant it. We stayed like that in silence as I was enjoying the touch of his soft skin on mine. "I have to go now" He said with a sigh and I reluctantly unwrapped my arms that were tightly around him. "Call me later" I said. he nodded and gave me one last kiss before going inside his house.

-Vic's POV. later that night-

The kitten slept peacefully on my lap on the drive home. We found out its a girl and she is very healthy so I get to keep her. Me and Mike discussed about names and decided to name her Stevie after the famous female singer Stevie Nicks. My mom pulled the car into the driveway and I noticed the lights in the living room were on behind the window blinds. "I thought we turned all the lights off before we left?" I looked at my mom in confusion and she squinted her eyes for a moment "Must have forgot one" She finally said and opened the door. I shrugged my shoulders and slipped the kitten into my coat pocket so she would stay warm. I walked ahead of my mom and mike and got to the door. even though I knew the door was locked I turned the knob anyways out of habit and the door cracked open. My first thought was that someone broke into the house and then I wondered what I should do. I turned to look at my mom
"I know I locked the door..." She said, eyeing the house as she pulled her phone out probably ready to call the police. I opened the door all the way and stepped inside. It didn't look like anyone broke in, nothing was missing or damaged. Then I noticed the man sitting in the chair across the living area.

My dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dunn dunn DUUNNNN (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻