I'll Always Love You

Love

-Vic's POV two days later-

"What do you mean you can't do Chemotherapy?!" I yelled at the doctor, I didn't mean to but the emotions hit me all at once. He informed us that the Cancer had spread much farther than they had anticipated.

The emotionless faced Doctor began to speak, "The treatment would do no good at this point, I'm sorry."
A low sob came from my mom, and Mike held her hand trying to sooth her. "I'll let you guys have some alone time to think everything through" The man said before giving a nod then left the room.

I tried so hard to not cry, wanting to be strong for Mike and my mom but the tears were much stronger than I was and they streamed down my face. I can't handle losing my brother, he's the only one who has ever been there for me when no one else was. He's the one who was always strong when I couldn't be. I could depend on him no matter what it came down to and I would do the same for him any day. I even remember holding him for the first time in the hospital where he was born, even though I was so young the memory is still fresh. He's too young, he can't go.., he has so much left to do in life.

I lifted my gaze off the tile flooring and saw that my father actually seemed troubled, but honestly I found that hard to believe. I shook my head and exited the room, I can't stand the sight of him right now.
I shuffled through the crowed of people in the hallway, fallowing the signs leading to the cafeteria. I went straight for the giant glass doors leading to the outside eating area and sat at an empty table in the corner. I opened my backpack and pulled my lyric book out and began writing my emotions, just trying to cope anyway I can that doesn't involve a razor.

I jumped when my phone started vibrating on the table making a loud sound in the process.
I grabbed it quickly, hoping it was who I thought it was, and thank god it was.

"Hey" I said with a long sigh. "Hey babe, how is everything?" Jaime asked, a bunch of concern in his voice.
"Not good, Jaime... Not good at all" I replied, holding back the tears. "Do you want me to come to the hospital or would you rather be left alone?" He was good about giving me space when he thought I needed it, and as much as I love his company, I need some time to myself. "I need to be alone right now, but can I see you tonight?, there's something I need to tell you" I felt my heart pick up pace at the thought of telling him. "Um..., alright. I'll come by your house tonight than" His tone held something I didn't recognize. "See you then" I said before hanging up. I sat there, tapping my phone on the metal table, losing myself in a train of thought.

-

-Jaime's POV-

Vic and I stood in the driveway since his dad was inside the house. I was deeply afraid of what Vic needed to tell me.., and of course my mind just had to come up with worse explanations possibly it could.

He bit his lip before looking up at me, his tired brown eyes sparkled from the moon light.
Taking his hands in mine, I kissed his cold cheek.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked faintly, and a nervous look spread across his face.
I felt the fear start in my chest and rise quickly through the wrest of my body. Vic opened his mouth for a second then shut it, averting his eyes. "Just tell me" I said, shutting my eyes tightly for a second then opening them back up to see him looking at me again "I just needed to tell you that.., I love you. With everything going on with Mike I realized either of us could die any day now and it can't wait any longer.. I love you, Jaime" His face had turned red and he pulled me into a kiss. I felt overly relieved and returned the kiss with as much love as I could summon up. Our lips parted but I kept my head hovering over his, "I love you too" I smiled and dipped my head in for another long kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update was delayed :/ I had gotten a head cold a few days ago and couldn't bring myself to write. It's shorter than most the chapters but hope you guys enjoy it anyways <3