I'll Always Love You

Cutie

-Mikes POV-

"Wake up" Vic sang, softly pushing my body from side to side.
I used my pillow as a shield from the sun light pouring into the room "Let me sleep" I demanded with a groan, making him laugh. "The rules are, that if you sleep in my bed you wake up when I tell you to" He said with an almost parenting tone but I heard the smile in his voice.
"Well whats got you so happy Mr. Sunshine?" I asked, rolling over on the bed to face him. I'm not complaining really, I always love to see my brother happy but I'm curious as to why he is.
His face grew hard to read, like a thin line. "No reason" was all he said before shoving my shoulder, "Come on, I'll make some bacon" He smiled again and my mouth watered at the thought of food "Thank god. That hospital food has been getting on my nerves" I dragged myself out of his bed but stopped to pet a meowing Stevie. A weak smile faded from Vic's lips before he left the room, it soon dawned on me that he was pretending. "What am I going to do with him?" I asked Stevie and shook my head.

Our dad sat in his chair in front of the TV, looking pissed and I wasn't sure I wanted to know the reason behind that sour look.

"Who shoved a broom stick up your ass?" Vic asked, scowling at the man. I could have smacked my brother, he is always provoking our father now since he hasn't dared to touch Vic after going to jail. He is honestly just pushing his luck.

Dad didn't respond to what was said, not even a look in our direction. Vic scoffed and continued to the kitchen.
I was startled to find that our mom was at the dinner table rather than work. She clenched a coffee mug and stared at the wooden surface of the table, "Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked, getting Vic's attention who was looking through the freezer and didn't notice the woman.

"I took the day off" She said, lifting her gaze to meet mine. She smiled but it soon faded, "Oh Vic, I'll make breakfast. What do you guys want?" She asked, standing up to walk over to the counter.
"Its fine Mom..., you look pale. Is everything okay?" Vic took what he needed from the freezer while he spoke. I shifted my eyes to her and saw that he was right, she looks pale and sick. "I'm fine, honey" Was all she said before leaving the kitchen. I bit my lip "Somethings going on" I stated to Vic in a whisper so they didn't hear from the leaving room. "I know" He said, not seeming phased by it. He looked up from the stove to meet my eyes "Don't worry about it Mikey. They're grown adults, whatever it is they can take care of it on their own" He must have seen the worry I was going through. He held his arms out, motioning me to give him a hug, so I did.

-

-Jaime's POV-

I sat down next to Vic at our lunch table, taking one good look at his tray of food I noticed not one bite was taken. He was messing with his phone so I lifted it from his hands, locking the screen. "Eat" I told him. "I can't. I already had food this morning and its hard to keep anything down" He pouted, looking up at me. A surge of fear shot through me at what he said. "Vic" I whined dragging his name out. He rolled his eyes as if this wasn't a serious ordeal. "I'm not giving you your phone until you eat" I said while waving my finger at his face.
He smiled "Than how are you going to call me tonight?" He questioned and I could tell he thought he had me, it was cute. "Well than, guess I wont" I gave a sarcastic sigh before entering the password to unlock his phone. Vic groaned "Fine" he admitted defeat and picked up his fork. I smiled triumphantly at him before kissing his head.

My intentions of sending a photo that I didn't have of us were averted when I saw two text notices from Kellin on his front screen. I eyed the phone for a moment before clicking on his messages and to my relief he doesn't actually text Kellin, Kellin just sends messages that never get replied to. The last message disgusted me though, 'Just give me one chance, I promise I will be way better than Jaime' It read and I felt a small amount of anger rise up towards Kellin. "Whats wrong?" Vic asked, before taking a bite of his sandwich. I shook my head "Kellin" Was all I said and he nodded in understanding. I sent the photo to my phone and handed Vic back his device. "Don't mind him" Vic said around a mouth full of food. "That's hot" I laughed and then dug into my lunch.

Still can't believe this cutie is mine.

-

I stepped through the front door of my house after having dinner with Vic and I could hear laughter coming from the dinning room, already I could tell a guest was over.

when I neared the kitchen it occurred to me that the familiar third voice was none other than my older homophobic brother. "Why are you here?" I asked when I made it to the table, sporting an accusing look. The smile he had left over from laughing was gone now and replaced with a glare "I'm moving back in" He said with a tilt of his head as if to say 'suck it'. I bit my lip in anger, looking to my parents "Really?" I asked. "You know how hard things can be Jaime.." My mom tried to reason "Its only temporary, until he gets a job and can be on his own again" My eyes grew with rage "What about the job he had?!" My voice raised. that moron can never keep a job and skipped college, why do I have to suffer from his mistakes? He deserves to live on the street. That's it, I'll throw his stuff out into the street.

"The job he had just didn't work out-"
"They never work out" I cut my dad off. "Hey, show some respect. I'm your older brother" Matt said, lifting his hand in defense. "No! really? I totally thought you were Granny" I said sarcastically at his overly obvious statement. "I'm going to sleep" I stated and sulked my way to my room.

While in bed, I dialed Vic's number to call him like I said I would.
it rang for a few moments then went to voice mail. Guess he's already asleep.