I'll Always Love You

Moving on

-Mike's POV-

I was in my room listening to my dad stomp around down stairs, angry that Vic was on a date with a boy. I shook my head and turned the music up louder so I couldn't hear anything but the noise banging through my headphones. I had just won a game of Words With Friends against Tony when a loud bang shook the floor beneath me. Quickly I pulled the ear buds from my ears and got up from the floor I was sitting on.

When I made it to the stairs I saw that Vic was home but our father had him by the arm and was yelling to his face. "If you don't let him go I'll call 911 and send you right back to jail!" My mom yelled over the loudness, cell phone in hand. Stevie hissed from the couch, her back hunched and tail all puffed out in anger and fear.
"I am sick and tired of your attitude you ungrateful shit!" Dad yelled not caring what Mom had just said.

"Just stop!" I shouted walking up to my dad and shoved him with as much strength as I could, witch was not much.
Vic's eyes grew "Mike no, go to your room" He insisted but before I could even reply, a sharp pain shot through my left arm making my head spin. "Mike?!" I heard Vic's voice but couldn't see him. I couldn't really see anything actually. It all became so fuzzy and my chest was hurting so much, my heart pounded like it was going to bust through the skin and bone of my body. I felt the carpet of the flooring beneath my hands but didn't know I had fallen until now. I heard more yelling but didn't know what was being said, I wish I did know though, it seemed to be important. I felt hands touch my face then wrap around my limp body. Was I even awake?

My vision came back but instead of seeing the living room or my family's faces, I saw Tony.
He was just standing there in the darkness with me, not saying anything. "Tony?" I asked, not sure if this was a dream or reality. "It's time" he said, not making eye contact. "Time for what?" I didn't understand what he was going on about.. "Time to move on" He answered me and I realized this wasn't Tony.
"No!" I yelled, not willing to give up but this strong force pulled me towards the fake Tony my mind had made up. He moved to the side revealing a faded light that I was now being dragged to.

-

-Vic's POV-

Please don't die Mike, please don't die.

I repeated that over and over, hugging my legs to my chest as tight as I could. I hid my face while sobbing into my jeans, sitting in the lonely waiting room of a hospital. I continued to talk to Mike inside of my head, hoping that some how he could hear me though I doubt he really could.

Suddenly I felt a soft blanket wrap around me and I lifted my head to see my mom with a couple of travel coffee cups. "Its cold in here" She stated, handing me the cup that felt nicely warm, it read Hot Chocolate on it.
"Thanks" I tried for a smile but it didn't feel right "What time is it?" I asked not seeing any clocks around.
"1:20 AM" She said, taking a seat next to mine with her own cup that I assume had hot tea. "Have the doctors said anything?" I asked biting my lip. "Yeah but not much. All they know is that he had a heart attack. They're going out on a limb here but they think he will be okay" She wrapped an arm around me bringing me closer to her as more tears fell from my eyes. "Its snowing" She pointed out after moments of silence. I lifted my head from her shoulder and saw that snow fell around an out door spot light on the other side of a long window. "Looks like its going to be a white Christmas" I said and breathed a laugh.

"Mike always wanted a snowy Christmas and now out of all the times it could have snowed on Christmas in the past, it chose this one" I shook my head at how unfair life is. "Christmas is still a week away" She reminded me and I nodded. "I hope he's alive by then" I said with a grim tone. "Don't talk like that Victor Vincent. Of course he will be" She hugged me closer but I could tell that even she wasn't sure about her statement.

Why did Mike have to try and be a hero.., I could have taken a few punches, it wouldn't have been the first time. He was in no position to do what he did.

-

-Jaime's POV-

Loud music sounded through the house from the bedroom next to mine. I groaned and saw it was only 6 AM "I hate you!" I yelled at the wall hoping Matt could hear me. The music kept blaring this shitty Rap stuff so I got out of bed and walked down the hall till I got to the guest bedroom door. "Matt, turn it down!" I yelled over the music and banged on his door. I got no response. Fuck it, I thought and pushed the door open, walking straight for the big speakers against the wall. He didn't hear me come in as his back was to me while he messed on his laptop. I unplugged the stereo on both ends of the cord "I'm taking this" I stated holding the cord in my hand "You dick, put that back and get out of my room!" He raised his voice in anger, getting up from the desk chair "Your temporary room and until you get a better taste in music, I'm keeping this. You don't deserve to use those speakers." I quickly shoved the cord in the front of my pants when he came at me trying to get it. He blinked a few times "You are still such a brat" He huffed and crossed his arms. "Toodeloo" I said before leaving the room to go back to mine. "Just wait till Mom gets home!" He yelled from his room but I didn't care. I put the power cord into my sock drawer and locked the drawer. Finally I can get some more sleep on this fine Saturday morning.

I shut my eyes but before I could drift off my phone began vibrating on the nightstand. I cursed under my breath but quickly answered when I saw it was Vic. "Babe" I said answering the phone "Good, you're awake" He said in a low voice and I could tell something was wrong. "You okay?" I chewed my lips in worry. "Mike's in the hospital.., If its not too much trouble can you come and keep me company?" I breathed a laugh at the stupid question "You don't even have to ask, Vic. I'm on my way now. Same hospital as before?" He paused "Yeah" he answered after thinking for a second. "K... Hey, everything's going to be okay, just hold on, alright?" I tried to assure him but I don't think he believed me "Okay, Jaime" I could hear him holding back the tears "I love you" I said "I love you too" He responded before hanging up. With a drawn out sigh I got up from the mattress and dressed myself.

I passed by the kitchen's archway where Matt was getting breakfast. "Where are you going?" He asked eyeing me. "To see my boyfriend" I said and closed the door behind me before he could say anything else. I have a feeling today isn't going to be so great..