I'll Always Love You

Sneaky Stevie

-Jaime's POV-

"I don't want to go to my house" Vic said, pouting. "Its just to get your stuff, calm down" I felt myself get irritated at how he was acting.
Something happened and he wont tell me what it was, he's just sitting there sulking.

I pulled the car into his driveway then turned it off. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I pressed, needing an answer from him. He lifted his chin and put a scowl on his face, making me even more irritated. "You're acting like a 4 year old" I stated before exiting the car. I looked back to see his jaw had dropped but he quickly closed his mouth when he saw me looking at him. After a few minutes he finally got out of the car and stormed up the front porch steps to unlock the house door. The door swung open and he didn't even look back before rushing up the stairs to get to his room.

"Gotcha" I said, grabbing Stevie before she was able to run past me and out the door, she squeaked a meow at me and batted my nose with her paw. "Well, at least someone isn't mad at me for only looking out for them" I said to her but made sure to talk loud enough so Vic could hear from his room upstairs. She purred in response to me petting her and cradling her to my chest. "Almost done, Babe?" I shouted in the direction of his room but got no response. I breathed a long drawn out sigh before making my way up the flight of stairs and finding that his door was shut. I put Stevie down on to the carpet flooring so I could knock on his door, "Come on, we don't have all day" I informed him through the door. Alex wants Vic and I to join her for dinner tonight and I'm sure she wants to do that soon.

I rolled my eyes, assuming this was part of Vic's sulking and reached my hand out to twist the door knob but Vic beat me to it and opened the door himself. I stared down at him and noticed his face seemed pale, "Are you okay? You look sick.." I said and pressed my palm to his cheek.
"I'm fine" He stated, but something just felt.., off.

He shoved past me, practically knocking me over. "What the hell, Vic" I raised my voice, turning around to face him. "Lets just go" He said in a low voice before going to the first floor. I shook my head then went after him, stopping him at the front door that he had already opened.

"We're not going anywhere until you tell me whats wrong" I demanded, my face getting hot with anger. "Really?!" He said, "Just because we're dating doesn't mean you're entitled to know about every fucking thing that happens in my life" He shot at me. "Yeah well I actually give a damn about you, doesn't that entitle me to certain things?!" I questioned him, feeling hurt that he's keeping things from me again. It almost feels like we're back to square one, when we first started being together.

He took a sharp breath, not able to look me in the eyes. I clenched my hands into tight fists from all the frustration I felt inside. It suddenly occurred to me that he might be keeping a huge secret under his clothing. "Vic..." I said, reaching for his arm so I could lift up his sleeve but an orange fur ball outside the front door caught my attention, "Stevie!" I called after her, her head turned in my direction but her eyes held something devious. Vic and I ran down the steps in an attempt to bring her back inside, but she saw us and began running across the yard.

"Stevie stop!" Vic yelled after her, but not long after that he tripped over a thick pile of snow, bringing me down with him.
"Ooow" He said, his voice muffled against my chest. "I should be the one saying that since I broke your fall" I told him, then laughed at the stupid situation we got ourselves into.

He lifted himself up so we were face to face, laying on the snowy ground. Everything was so quite and peaceful. I held his gaze with my own before gently bringing him in for loving kiss. "I love you, Darling" I said when our lips parted. "I love you too. I'm sorry for being a pain" He whispered, his eyes seemed guilty. "You're not a pain, I just wish you wouldn't keep things from me...," I felt my lip quiver when I saw his eyes fill with tears, he brushed them away quickly though before they could fall. "I promise I'll tell you tonight" He said with a slight smile. "Okay" I smiled back, looking up at him. He leaned in, giving me another kiss, a nice long one. Just when he pulled away, Stevie hopped onto his back, purring quite loudly. "There you are you little devil" He said, looking at her as she peered over his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/5f/e8/1d5fe8b241b7c923fb132f18323d7e64.jpg

This chapter was inspired by this photo c: