I'll Always Love You

Mayhem

-Mike POV-

I sat nervously in my hospital bed, playing with the hem on Tony's Star War's blanket he brought for me.

He was asleep next to me, snoring lightly and I enjoyed it. Hearing him here with me brings more comfort than I deserve but its not enough right now, not now that I know something happened to Vic. I don't know what happened but my mother stormed out of here in such a rush, it must have been something bad. With a sigh, I grabbed Tony's hand and held it tightly in mine. I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb, focusing only on the sweet feelings his skin shot through me. He looked so peaceful when he slept, he reminds me of those Angels my mom used to read to me about when I was little.

In one small move I kissed the eyelid of my own personal Angel.

-

-Vic POV-

"Let me go!" I yelled, pushing and shoving against some Doctor whose name I didn't know. "Victor stop!" My mom pleaded trying to calm me down by holding my hand, but I swatted her away. "Why can't I see Jaime?!" I asked for what felt like the 100th time but yet I still have no answer. "This is his fault!" She cried, her tears sounded in her voice and leaked down onto her cheeks. "No its not. He did nothing wrong" I tried to reason one last time but now all my strength was gone from struggling against the nurses. Reluctantly I stopped fighting them and laid back on the hard mattress. I was out of breath and my head felt like it had been split in two. "Please Mom, I need to see him" I tried for a different approach. Pouting. She sighed and I could see how sorry she was through her eyes "Maybe later this week" She finally said, breathing almost as hard as I was.

"Mrs Fuentes, we're going to have to ask you to leave" One of the nurses spoke up after checking one of the monitors. "Why?" She asked in a panic. I looked from her to the nurse with wide eyes, I didn't want to be alone. "We need to take him to get the alcohol out of his system" She said blandly. I swallowed hard not liking the sound of this. "I'm fine" I said slowly, balling the hem of my jacket sleeve up in my fist. "The alcohol is making you dehydrated, it needs to come out" She told me in a stern tone then looked to my mother "It won't take long" She said before turning to talk to another nurse. "I'll be right in the waiting room" My mom said, kissing my head then leaving. I sighed but it chocked up something within me, making my body shake.

The nurse left for a few moments then a different nurse came in with a wheel chair, as if I couldn't walk on my own.. "Hop on" She smiled kindly, patting the chair. "Do I have to? Can't I just walk" I didn't want to have everyone staring at me, it makes me want to crawl out of my skin. "Hospital rules, sorry" She shrugged as if to say 'what can you do'. I groaned before sliding off the bed, thankful they didn't make me change into a hospital robe. "Alright. Keep your hands and feet in the chair at all times" She sang when I sat down, making me giggle despite how awful I felt.

The small amount of happiness I felt soon faded when I heard my father's muffled yelling on the other side of the rooms door. "Whats going on?" I asked the nurse but she looked just as confused as I was. "I don't know.., I guess we're about to find out though" She pulled the chair away from the bed and to the door, opening it only to reveal Jaime and my dad yelling at each other and a doctor between them trying to stop it. My breathing stopped as I frantically looked from one to the other, lost at words. "Vic" Jaime said and tried to walk to me but my father halted him by grabbing his sleeve " You're not allowed near him" He scowled.

"Leave him alone!" I shouted. When I tried to leave the chair the nurse pushed me back down "Get him out of here" The doctor demanded, pointing down the hallway. The nurse nodded and began wheeling me away from the scene. I turned around though and locked eyes with Jaime as we grew farther apart.

'I'm sorry' He mouthed. I wanted to tell him I wasn't mad and that I loved him more than anything but a wall separated us now as the nurse turned down a different corridor.

I faced forward, my hair briefly dancing across my shoulders. I felt it coming but only now did the tears leave my eyes and sobs raked through my body, making me shake and want to hide in a corner. I covered my mouth with the sleeve of my coat, not wanting people to hear me cry but guess I fooled no one. The nurse pulled the chair over to the wall and took a tissue from her pocket. She bent down to my level, handing it to me. 'Thank you' I tried to say but nothing came out when I opened my mouth. "You're welcome" She said with a nod, understanding what I meant.

"My name's Maria" She told me while rubbing my arm in a comforting way. "I'm sure you already know my name" I said and tried to smile but it felt wrong. "Call me Vic though" I felt my lip quiver as I spoke.

"Well Vic. This day will get better, just wait and see" She winked then stood up to continue the journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
As always, comments are welcomed <3