I'll Always Love You

What is this

-Jaime-

By the time I reached the school, the last bell had rang. A lot of emotions were flooding my veins and almost left me dizzy, I knew I couldn't trust my instinct. But I did anyways. What did I really have to lose?

I turned the corner of a corridor and there he was. Kellin was getting the last of his things out of his locker when I grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around to face me. I shoved his chest so he hit the metal locker doors "What the hell Preciado!" He shrieked like a girl. I knew making a scene like this would only get me in trouble so I balled his shirt up in my fist and dragged him to the nearest bathroom. "Out!" I yelled at the remaining students in the room and they flooded quickly through the door. "Where the hell is Vic?!" I didn't bother to contain my anger. It was useless. "What are you talking about?" He scowled at me through the thick hair covering his face. "You know exactly what I'm talking about" I growled, towering over him. "I know Vic is missing but I don't know where the hell he is!" Kellin poked my chest with his index finger, challenging me. I scuffed, not believing a word he was saying.

"Really?! Cause the blood in your backyard says otherwise" Now that I said it, the reality began sinking in.

"Blood?" Kellins face grew pail. "Why was there blood near my house" He whispered to himself, "Don't play stupid" I said and eyed him. "I want to help find Vic" Kellin blurted. "Wait…, so you don't know where he is?" I asked slowly, trying to figure out what was going on. "No, Jaime. If I knew I would say something! I care about him.., a lot." He looked away now, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks. "No. You're help isn't needed" With that said I stormed out of the bathroom and back to my car.

I paced back and forth in the parking lot, trying to take this all in. If Kellin knew anything, he wasn't talking. He was the only lead they had… None of this makes sense. The blood…, Kellins reaction…

I made a sharp turn on my heel, slamming my foot right into the back door of my car, leaving a giant dent in it.

The pain didn't take long to shoot from my toes and echo through my bones. I stumbled back, landing on the black pavement underneath me. "Smart" I mumbled to no one. I sat there, thinking, sulking, then crying.

After pulling myself together I grabbed my cell, dialing Vic's number that I memorized by heart. "Mike" I said when he answered the phone, "Kellin was a dead end"

-

-Kellin's POV-

Because of Jaime I almost missed my bus. He looked like shit and I'm sure he didn't feel any better on the inside.

I almost felt bad for him.., almost. Did he really have the nerve to think he cared more about Vic than I do?!

He had another thing coming. I've known Vic way longer and knew him better than Jaime ever will. I felt my lips smile at the thought.

The bus finally came to a halt in front of my neighborhood and I sighed in relief, ready to get home.

Of course the driveway was empty to my house, with my mom being gone and everything for a few months.

Before I could even reach the front steps a hand grabbed hold of my backpack, pulling me back, "Hey!" I yelled until I realized it was just my brother. "Josh, what is it?" I asked, staring into his big green eyes. "I heard you talking to Jaime…." He trailed off and looked down. I quickly grabbed him by the front of the shirt and pulled him a step towards me, "We have a deal" I stated using the most stern voice I could. Josh has always been the worse at keeping secrets. "I know…" He pouted "Than don't think about it!" I shoved him away now and began walking back to the front door of the house, I'm sure my point was made.

I kicked my shoes off then slid down the wall in the hallway. What a mess. "Kell.., whats wrong?" A voice sounded from the kitchen door. I looked up from my knees, meeting those brown eyes "Nothing, Vic" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but much needed