Status: This story started on my old Quizilla account, then I moved it to Tumblr, and now here. So if you've seen this story before, I am not plagiarizing. I just move around a lot.

Don't Call This Love

[Chapter Three]

The house was dreadfully quite. Only a few words were exchanged by Snape and me over the last week. Most having to do with what we would decide on for dinner. It was around 3o’clock now. Snape was out, some sort of meeting I presumed.

I walked around my new room, hearing nothing but the sound of creaking floorboards. I looked out the window hoping to see something that could cure my restlessness. Nothing. Nothing outside, nothing inside. I was in hell. Well, more like purgatory I guess.

I lied down on the bed facing the ceiling. I wanted Snape to come back. I didn’t like being all alone, and even though I hated him. I prefer his company over the dead silence.

I heard a loud but distinctive pop coming from the sitting room downstairs. I quickly sat up and my breath caught in my throat. Since I had been here, Snape had never apperated into the house. Not once. He told me there were charms protecting the house, and that no one with vile intentions could enter. So surely whoever was now occupying the lower level of this house couldn’t be truly evil. Could they? I wasn’t of age yet. I couldn’t defend myself with magic. Maybe I should just stay here.

"Snape!" A rough voice shouted. I held my breath, maybe they would think no one was home.

"Come on! I know someone’s here! I can smell you!"

Smell me? That’s when it hit me. There was a Werewolf in this house with me.
"Come out and play! Don’t make me come find you."

I slowly raised myself off the bed. I could see the top of the stairs from my room. I had to go down. I took a deep breath and moved closer to the floor. I knew that no matter how much I wanted to stay put, that him finding me up here would be far worse than if I went to him.

I could hear him sniff the air as I got closer to the stair case.

"Well well Severus, have a lady friend do you?" the beast laughed.

I scoffed at the thought, Snape’s lady?

Disgusting.

Every step creaked as I walked down. The floor boards groaned under the werewolf as he paced waiting for me. I had barely reached the last step when he pulled me tightly to his chest.

"Raeanne." He uttered fiercely.

"What are you doing? Get off me!" I yelled struggling against him.

I could feel his hot breath against my neck as he let out a raspy laugh.

Immediately, I wished myself back upstairs.

The Werewolf gripped tighter, until I was sure I had no chance of escape. I felt his unshaven face prickle against my skin as he sniffed my hair.

"I’m not sure how I didn’t know it was you, the minute I smelled the perfume." He snickered.

'This is it', I thought to myself.

Snape had left me alone, and now one of Greyback’s goons was going to have his way with me.

"I’ve missed you Anna-bear." He whispered gently giving me another squeeze.

"Scabior?" I asked startled.

His small laugh gave me all the confirmation I needed.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his bristly cheek. I took a few steps back from him after he let me go. I bit my lip as I examined his face.

"You don’t look like you." I finally said.

He dropped his gaze to the floor, “I know.”

"What happened to you?" I asked reaching for his face.

"The full moon isn’t until the end of the month, but you look like it’s in an hour." I said stroking his cheek with my thumb.

He pulled away from my touch. “Your looks change when you start loosing you’re humanity. Maybe by next year, I’ll look like Fenrir.”

He said walking away. I followed him and smacked his arm, “What was that for?” He hissed turning back towards me. I almost ran away, his new appearance was more intimidating now. But I stood my ground. “You will not talk like that. You have the most humanity than any other Werewolf I’ve ever met.” I said harshly.

He never broke eye contact as he moved closer to me, “Times are different now.” He said simply, like his his answer would make me understand everything.

"Things aren’t that different." I said stepping closer. His lips twitched into a small smile, "You always were the one who believed in me."

Our faces were inches apart, and Scabior was closing the space quickly.

"What is the meaning of this?!" A piercing voice yelled.

I quickly turned from him and saw the enraged body of Severus Snape glaring at Scabior with his wand drawn.

In an instant Scabior had pushed me behind him and had his wand pointed at Snape as well.

"Who are you?" Snape demanded.

"Scabior." He answered without hesitation.

"A snatcher?" Snape mocked. Scabior growled and moved closer to him.

"Stop it!" I said running out in between them.

"Raeanne do you know him?" Snape ordered. "Yes." I replied. Snape raised an eyebrow at my words, "How?" he asked.

I looked back at Scabior motioning for him to lower his wand.

"Professor," I said turning back towards Snape. "This is my Ex boyfriend."