Status: This story started on my old Quizilla account, then I moved it to Tumblr, and now here. So if you've seen this story before, I am not plagiarizing. I just move around a lot.

Don't Call This Love

[Chapter Five]

"Raeanne!" Draco yelled running towards me when I stepped out of their fireplace. He threw himself into my arms dramatically.

"Draco," I laughed trying to steady myself. "You act like we’ve not seen each other in 10 years!"

"Well you’re acting like you’re not happy to see me!" He pouted pulling away from me.

I glared at him playfully before giving him a proper hug, “How could you ever say that Draco Malfoy? You know I love you!” I could feel him smile into my neck as he hugged tighter.

"It seems I can’t take you anywhere without some male needing your constant attention." Said Snape rather sardonically. I turned towards him and rolled my eyes, he smirked in return at my attitude.

"Where is your mother?" Snape asked turning his attention to the platinum blonde wrapped around me.

Draco didn’t even look up, he simply pointed towards the kitchen, “Shes in there with my favorite aunt.” He mumbled sarcastically. And without and hesitation Snape strode towards the kitchen leaving me watching him walk away.

"What are you looking at?" Draco asked letting go of me.

"What?" I asked coming back to reality.

He smirked at me, “Never mind, come on!” he said grabbing my hand and leading my swiftly up the stair case.
I threw myself down onto his over sized canopy bed.

"You know I think you could very easily fit a family of three, one Ogre, and six house elves on this bed." I smiled as I propped my elbows up and held my face in his hands.

Draco just rolled his eyes before jumping on his bed right next to me.”Only you could come up with those numbers.” He laughed, rolling onto his back. I simply shrugged before turning myself around so that I could lay next to him.

"I’m going to need you this year Rae." He whispered seriously. I sat up and gave him a puzzled look, "what’s wrong Draco?" I asked worriedly. "You know Dad’s in Azkaban," he said looking at me, I nodded in response. "Well, the Dark Lord had found away to bring honor back to the Malfoy name."

Before I could even ask what he was talking about, he yanked up his left sleeve, reveling to me the revolting mark that was now on his arm.

"Draco.." I said in barely a whisper. I touched it first, to see if it was real. And to my dismay, it was.

"It’s not as bad as you’re thinking!" He said trying to comfort me.

My mouth was wide open as I tried to think of words to say, but nothing came out. Instead I just looked away from him so he couldn’t see my eyes brimming with tears.

"Rae…" He said reaching out to me.

I shrugged him off violently, “Don’t touch me.” I hissed.

"Don’t be like that!" Draco said stiff trying to catch my eye. But I wouldn’t look at him.

"Raeanne! Will you please look at me!" Draco shouted a little frustrated.

I slowly turned to face him, but I still refused to look at him. His lips turned into a frown when he saw my tears. Draco cupped my face with his hands and cleared my tears away with his thumbs. “Listen. I know how you feel about the whole Death Eater thing, and I know you must hate me right now. But please hear me out.” he pleaded. I sighed and looked up at him as he let my face go.

"Dad fucked up. Like really bad. This is my chance to fix it. I have one task-and before you ask I cant tell you what it is. But I know once I complete the task all will be forgiven and my father can take his rightful place at the side of the Dark Lord instead of that slimy git Snape!" He said standing up abruptly.

"I have to do this Raeanne. And I’m going to need you to be there for me, like you always say you are. Please don’t hate me." He said turning back towards me.

I sighed deeply, wiping more tears from my face. “Draco…you are a complete asshole for thinking you could do anything to make me not love you!” I said staring at him intently.

Draco’s face broke out into a smile before he attacked me with another hug.

"I love you Raeanne!" I yelled kissing me all over my head.

"Ok ok, too much love! Get your gross Malfoy lips off me!" I laughed.

Draco pulled away from me and smirked, “You know you love my Malfoy lips.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “In your dreams baby.”

"Exactly." He grinned pulling me down onto the bed with him.

"Can we stay like this? Just lay here forever, never leaving this room?" I asked snuggling into his chest. Draco wrapped his arms around me, "Of course we can." He smiled.

And we did in fact stay like that for a while, but mostly because soon after we both fell asleep.

All good things must come to an end though, and our thing ended when Snape came busting through the door waking us both.

"Ms. Lestrange, we are leaving. Say goodbye to your toy please." He snarled before quickly going back downstairs.

I turned over and faced Draco, he had an annoyed look on his face. I kissed his nose and smiled.

"I must be going, my master is calling." I said sarcastically.

Draco smirked at me as I sat up, “So you’re his slave? Like his sex slave?”

I burst out laughing, “You are so full of it! Yes, I am most defiantly Snape’s sex slave. You wouldn’t believe how kinky that man is.” I smiled sardonically walking to the door.

I though Draco was going to vomit by the look on his face, “I just got the most horrible image in my mind.”

I simply laughed at him, “Goodbye Draco. If I don’t see you in the next few weeks, I’ll see you at school.”

"You lied on my bed. I can’t believe I let someone infected by Snape lie on my bed." He said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes, “Bye Draco….” I said walking out the door.

"Bye Raeanne! Make sure you’re disinfected the next time I touch you!" Draco yelled.

I laughed the whole way down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom, Snape was already waiting on me inside the fireplace.

I looked around but saw neither Nacrissa or Bellatrix, so without anymore hesitation I stepped inside the fireplace beside my Professor. And in a quick flash of green we were back at my new prison.

I quickly stepped out of the fireplace and started making my way towards the stairs when a cold voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Ms. Lestrange, next time you see Mr. Malfoy could you please refrain from telling him how ‘kinky’ I am."

I slowly turned around to face Snape with a mortified look.

"S-sorry Professor.." I stammered.

Snape just smirked back at me with amusement dancing in his eyes.