Please, Take Me Home

Two; Get It Right, Get It Tight

There are many things you have to learn when you are around Jack. These are the rules of the land, obey or die. It sounds harsh. . . Jack's harsh

one: Never, ever ask him whats wrong. Its just like a death sentence or something, if you do, he'll look at you like your stupid, to be around Jack you have to either not know or read him. And reading him is like reading a language that has no rules, it's pretty damn hard.

two: Always assume, if you don’t he'll get mad, even madder than if you get it wrong, if you get it wrong he'll shrug it off, but if you don’t try at all he gets ticked.

three: Don’t try, he hates people that try.

four: Don’t touch him. If he wanted you to touch him he would let you know, don’t think he ever wants to be touched, he'll kick your ass.

five: Never ignore him, he'll leave. He reckons that if you don’t care, you should go die. And he'll most likely wipe you off the face of his planet.

six: The world does revolve around him, even if he won't admit it.

seven: If you like something, he hates it, just accept it.

eight: Don’t ever think he gives a shit about you. . . he doesn’t.

If you can just get those through your mind, you're good with Jack. I usually mess up. I say corny jokes, and tap him on the shoulder when I want his attention, I read books that he tells me suck, I don’t take the hint to leave, if I went on anymore I would scare you away. I honestly don’t understand how Jack puts up with me, I think he even questions that himself sometimes too. I have this theory though. I think Jack really isn’t as tough as he acts. I also think he likes 'corrupting' me, as Dave usually jokes. Apparently I'm naïve, I don’t think so, I think they're just overly in depth with their libidos.

Many a nights I have walked in on Jack and Dave sitting on my couch side by side, eating my food, Dave usually without his pants on (they are constricting, or so he says.) watching re-runs of Lizzy McGuire. Usually leaving me to clean up the mess Dave makes, I honestly don’t know how they are related. Dave is so. . . gross. While Jack is so meticulous, the boy won't wear his jeans unless they're ironed, I don’t think Dave knows what an iron is.

Dave is a complete girl about everything, complaining about petty things, While Jack wouldn’t tell you what's on his mind if you used Chinese water torture.

I think their mother did a couple of retarded mailmen to end up with these results.

When I got off of work, from the bookstore (bite me), Dave was fiddling with the newspaper stand, trying to get it to give him back his trick quarter, apparently his string had knotted around the knobs. That stupid thing, it never works, the tard paid five bucks for it too. A quarter with a string glued to it, is NOT worth five dollars.

Jack was watching with a bored expression, his dark eyes probably have already figured out a way to get the string unknotted already.

"Hey Jack, hey dumbass."

"Bitch." Dave mumbled under his breathe, still messing with the string.

Jacks eyes flicked to me for a half second before he pushed his back off the concrete wall and bent down to the newspaper stand. He pushed Dave in the shoulder, then pulled one knot on the side, the string unraveled and he pulled the quarter out, tossing it at Dave.

"I could have done that." Dave muttered, begrudgingly stuffing it in his cotton pocket.

"No, you couldn’t." I chided, with a wide smile on my face.

"Shut up."

I started walking in the direction of our apartments.

Neither of them followed me.

I turned around with a questioning look. Dave started sniggering, Jack remained unmoved, narrowing his eyes to the wind.

An auburn haired girl strode out of the shop.

"All done," she said cheerily, holding up the white bag up. Who is this girl?

Jack raised his eyebrows to her. She giggled, leaning on her tiptoes to peck him on the cheek.

Haha girly, your done for, don’t you know Jack doesn’t like being touched.

A corner of Jack's lips turned up as he pushed off the wall and started walking, her right next to him.

My jaw would have dropped if my teeth weren’t grinding together so hard.

He almost smiled at her! Her, with the bouncy pony tail and the pointy boots. What is so smile worthy of her?

Dave barked a laugh at me, before following them, giving me a teasing look over his shoulder, as I stood flabbergasted. Why her?