Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 11

*Franks POV*

"Hey! Did you see this?", Arin asked just as we got out of the movie theater.

"See what?", I asked, as he handed his phone to me.

It was a weird fanfic about Arin and I.

"They call it "Frin"!"

"What do you expect? You're in a world famous band."

"I think its cute..."he said to me, just as he started wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Not here!", I said as I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Fine... But next week, we're not going anywhere. We're gonna stay at my place. Then I can do whatever I want"

"Arin... You're forgetting the baby... We can't do anything erm.. Until its out."

"Speaking of the baby, why haven't you showed any signs? Like, your appetite is still the same, and you seem normal.Maybe you should -"

"No! I'm not going to see the doctor! Do you know how awkward it is?"

"Fine...", he said and kissed my cheek.

And with that, we got into the car and headed home.

Finally.

I'm gonna see Gerard.

*Gerards POV*

Why can't I stop thinking of him?
Those green hazel unexplainable coloured eyes. Him. Fuck.

I just heard a sound coming from the front of the house... What if it's a ghost?

Oh, wait. Thats the door.

"GERARD!", I hear Frank scream from the dining room.

"Shhhh, you're gonna wake Jammy up. She just fell asleep after a horrible nightmare.", I said, as I approached him.

He then hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much, for taking care of Jammy. What did she dream about, by the way?" He asked, as we sat on the couch.

"Frank. Forget the dream. There's something we need to talk about."

"Yeah?", he said and then start biting his lip all so seductively and wait, did I just orgasm?
Oh well.
"Well, you know when a man loves another ma-" I was then cut off by a kiss. On my lips. His mouth taste like mint chocolate and coffee and heaven. His lips felt like smooth. It was heavenly.

"I cant.. We can't... ", my face turned pale after he said that and I couldn't feel anything.

He was calling my name, but I couldn't react.

"You loved me though...", I said, trying to sound calm.
"I did... And I think I still do... But I love Arin... I'm pregnant with his child..."

"But Arin will leave you... He's in a band. He'll go touring and you'll never see him again. And I'll help take care of the child... I promise "
"Gerard, I'm worthless. You've told me that from the start. I still love you but you're wasting your time loving me. Arin loves me even with my flaws. I'm ugly. I'm horrible and-"

"You're just another star that's burnt out to quickly, But I still see you, shining...", I sang to him, as I laid my hand on his leg.

"Bullet For My Valentine... GERARD DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC!"

"I'M NOT! ITS YOU! I LOVE YOU AND ID BE A BETTER DAD THAN ARIN EVER WILL", I shouted as loud as my voice could go, I think I probably woke Jamia up.

"Gee-" Jamia then ran in, hugging Frank.

"Frank! I missed you!!! So much. Kiss me."

Frank kissed her cheek and her face went all red. Bless her soul. She's an angel.

"So Uncle Gee, did you tell Frank about the blades?", Jamia said, and then covered her mouth with her hands.

"W-w-what ba-ba-bla-ades?" , he said, and then ran to his room.

"Frank! stop!", I shouted , but it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Expect erm ..."sexiness" in the chapter... I'll update two chapters, just in case you're not a fan of that.