Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 15

*Franks POV*

I woke up to the sound of "Blessed With a Curse" by Bring Me The Horizon, and as hard as I tried, I couldn't open my left eye. I realised I was breathing through my mouth, and then pulled myself up, so that my body was upright. I looked around, and noticed that I wasnt in my bedroom. It was someone elses. It looked familiar, but I couldn't put my tongue on it.

Just then, a figure appeared before me, sitting in the edge of the bed.

"Frank. Are you okay?", he asked and I automatically recognized that voice. Gerard.
"Where am I?", I asked, still trying to open my left eye.
"In my room ... Well, basement. But it's my room, so don't think I'm holding you hostage or anything.", he said, as he moved closer, holding my hand, and rubbing my palm with his thumb in a circular motion.

I laughed, as I tried to remember what happen. Oh yeah. Mikey saw us. I knew this would be dangerous, I told him! And what am I doing here? If Mikey found me, I'll be dead.

"You obviously don't love me", I said, moving my hand away from him.

"Why?", he said, and then moved closer, and moved his face closer as well, so that his face was inches away from mine.

"YOU WANT MIKEY TO KILL ME THAT'S WHY YOUVE BROUGHT ME HERE AND STUFF", I yelled as I pushed him off. He fell onto the ground.

"Frank... It's not like that... I didnt know what to do... You passed out. I even skipped the last two periods, and even soccer", he said, with tears in his eyes. I felt sorry for him. Ergh. I was basically in the home of the enemy, what do you expect me to do?

"Gerard... If Mikey walked in-"
"I'll kill him if he lays a finger on you."
"Why didnt you do that today?!"
"Why don't you ask him?"
"Gerard.. Why are you being so mean?", I asked, as tears filled my eyes.

*Gerards POV*

"Gerard.. Why are you being so mean?", he asked me.

I didn't mean to say it in a rude tone, but I wanted to tell him what happened in a jokey kind of way.

I wanted to tell him that Mikey was in hospital, because I threw the desk at him, and his ribs kind of broke. Maybe I should tell him right now.

"I wasn't trying to be mean, all I'm trynna say is that Mikey is in hospital and I love you and I wanna be with you forever", was all that managed to escape my lips.

He looked shocked. His left eye was still closed, and I wanted to kiss it so badly. I wanted my baby to get well soon.

Just then, Frank wrapped his arms around my neck. Wow. That was surprising.

I hugged him back, as I could hear him sobbing, into my shirt. But it didn't matter. I want him happy.

You have no idea how much, this boy, Franklin Anthony Iero, means to me. I feel like holding him all day, not letting go. I want him to be happy.
That's when it struck me.
The perfect thing for him.
That would make him mine.
Forever.

"I'll be back", I said, and quickly ran out of the room.

*Franks POV*

So Gerard ran out of the room. Ergh. I could hear the car engine turning on, so it's obvious that he's going.

Sigh.

I look around his room, for something to do. Luckily my body isn't harmed. My left eye slowly begins to open. Yaaaaaayyy.

OMG HE HAS A GUITAR. I know I've even friends with him for like, ever, but I didn't know that he could play the guitar...

I take the guitar, and start stroking it. It's so beautiful. I feel like singing. I still havent found my song book, but I wanna try making new lyrics.

Hmmm... I start playing , trying to find the perfect tune.
No. This is too joyful.
Hmm. Perfect.

"Well now this could be the last of all the rides we take
So hold on tight and don't look back,
We don't care about the message or the rules they make,
We'll find you when the sun goes black,

And you only live forever in the lights you make,
When we were young we used to say
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break
Now we are the kids from yesterday

All the cameras watch the accidents and stars you hate,
They only care if you can bleed,
Does the television make you feel the pills you ate?
Or every person that you need to be

Cause you only live forever in the lights you make,
When we were young we used to say,
That you only hear the music when your heart begins to break,
Now we are the kids from yesterday-"

Just as I started to sing the next line, I saw Gerard, staring at me from behind the door.
"I know you're there", I said.

*Gerards POV*

So the mall was practically like around the corner, so I was quick.

I walked down to my room, but was disturbed by the playing of something beautiful. And a beautiful voice.

"I know you're there", he said.

Fuck. I wanted to hear the end of that song.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my other mcr fanfic made it to bad mcr fics on twitter, and so I'm really happy and to show my happiness, I'll post a few chapters today<3