Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 17

*Franks POV*

So after that wonderful day, and wonderful feeling(baby kicking), And that wonderful weekend, I had to go back to school.
I don't wanna go. I know it's my last year in this hell, but I just don't..

As we're walking to French , I see a flyer.
"Prom-27 May 2013, bring your dates and be ready to shake your ass off", or something like that, and it has colorful pictures.

"Frank... We need to be going now", Gerard said. He didnt realise I was staring at the poster, and we both walked off.

Sigh.

Prom was one thing I've always been wanting to go to.
Guess I won't be going this year. ERGH WELL FUCK YOU TOO LIFE.

*Gerards POV*

As we're walking to class, I notice that Frank's looking at a poster. It was a prom poster, and I pretended not to see it, because I wanted to do something special when asking him.

~after class~

French was awesome, it naturally is because I can speak it.

"Way baby!", a familiar voice screamed out behind us, just as we walked out of the class.

Frank looked down, and I could sense he was jealous when this person said "baby".

"Barakat boy!", I yelled back as I turned around, noticing that it was Jack Barakat.

"Wassup? Long time, no see babe", Jack said as he swung his arm around my waist.

Frank started getting really jealous, because he just walked off, looking down.

Jack is in a band called All Time Low, wait you probably know that.

Anyways, no, I haven't dated Jack, but Jack has that attitude. I wanted to explain to Frank, but he already was heading to his next class, which wasn't with me. Jack on the other hand, had the same class as me.

He was on tour for a while, so that explains why he's here only now.
We started talking as we walked to the next class.
"How was tour bro?", I asked him.
"It was amazing! I cant believe we have so many fans. Anyway, I heard that you're in a band? My Chemical Romance or something?"

"Hahaha, yeah, avenged sevenfold actually signed us, and so yeah. They're on tour now, so when they come back, we'll be able to make it official", I said as I sat down.

This teacher is so boring, I don't even know what subject this is. 25 minutes have gone and I'm still bored.

"You will be having to paint-" , wait, did she say paint? I love art! Even this ain't art class, I should probably listen because I'll ace it if it's something to do with art.

Just then my phone starts vibrating. Fuck. Who decides to text me during class? I just leave it in my pocket and continue listening to the teacher.

Fuck whoever wanted to talk to me, you know why? BECAUSE I'M BUSY LISTENING TO AN ART PROJECT SO FUCK THAT PERSON I REALLY DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE. I honestly don't know why I'm pmsing, I'm not even on my period. Wait, I'm not a girl! But anyways, I'm in class, like really. Who's stupid enough to text me during class?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhh cliffhanger