Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 18

*Franks POV*

So after seeing Gerard with this new dude, I decided to ditch school. I don't wanna fucking ever see his fucking face ever again.

That lying fucking bastard, fuck him, fuck everything.

So now I'm on my way to get myself killed. I'm going to the hospital. I know this is basically suicide, but whatevs.

*Mikeys POV*

This hospital is so lame. Just as I sit up, the nurse says, "You've got a visitor", ergh, who the fuck wants to visit me?

"Hey Mikey..", I look up to see, that it's no other then Frank Faggot Iero. I despise him so much.

"What do you want?", I ask him, as I get up. My ribs are okay now, but they're just keeping me in just in case.
I walk over to him, standing right infront of him.
"Well, you see this ring? Gerard gave it to me.", he says, and I quickly throw my fist at him. How dare Gerard get into a relationship with this faggot?

I start beating him up, first pushing him onto the ground and then I start punching his face, that ugly horrible face of his.

I take his phone out of his pocket, and quickly take a picture of him and send it to Gerard. How dare he become a faggot?

*Gerards POV*

Class is finally over. I cant wait to see Frank. I hope he isn't upset.

I take out my phone, to see who was the retard who texted me during class.

Fuck.
It's Frank.
It's a pic of him all beaten up and says :"Gerard dear brother, I told you to stay away from this faggot. Don't worry anymore. He's out of our lives. Forever"
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FRANK WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

I quickly run out of the school, and I see Ray on my way, so I pull him along.

"Dude, why are you pulling me? And where are we going?", he asks me as I continue pulling him.
"To save Frank.", I tell him, panting.

*Third persons POV*

So Gerard ran and ran, he didn't take his car, because he knew that he'd end up in an accident.
So he ran with Ray, with tears in his eyes, and thoughts filled his mind.

I should've pushed Jack away.
I hope Frank is okay
What if he's dead?

They reach the hospital, and run to Mikey's room, because that's the only possible place that Frank could've been beaten up at.
Mikey is sleeping, and there's no sign of Frank.
So Gerard is asking every nurse and every doctor, and non of them know where Frank is.

"Hey, do you know what happened to the boy that was in Mikey Way's room?", he asks one of the nurses.
"Frank Iero?, well yes. He's in that room", the nurse says, as she points to the room across them.

Gerard and Ray quickly run to the room, and as they enter the room, Gerard covers his eyes, because he's too scared to see Frank in this condition, especially because he's the cause of it.

Ray pulls Gerard's hands down, and that's when Gerard sees Frank. Both his eyes are blue, his lips are swollen and Gerard's scared to even know what happened to his body. Gerard runs to Frank's side, and sits next to him. Frank is sleeping, or well that's what Gerard hopes he's doing.

"Hello? May I please ask who are you?", a man in a white coat asks.
"I'm Gerard Way and you?", Gerard answers casually.
"Brother of Mikey Way? I'm Dr Quinn, and I'll be Frank's doctor. What relationship do you share with Frank, if I may ask? Because if you're not related to him, you cant be here.", dr Quinn says to Gerard, as Frank wakes up.

"Yes and I'm his boyfriend", Gerard says, getting up.

"You're not. You're nothing to me. He's lying.", Frank hissed at Gerard.

Gerard looked shocked at Frank's reply and couldn't help but to cry.
"Can we talk outside?", the doctor asked Gerard.
Gerard and Dr Quinn walked out, leaving Ray with Frank.

*Gerards POV*

I cant believe that Frank would say such a thing to me! Anyways, this doctor(who looks pretty hot by the way, and if I wasn't dating Frank, I'd bang him) wants to talk to me, so we walked out of the room.

"Mr Way, are you sure you're his boyfriend? I mean, I cant really judge his statement right now because of the condition he's in.", the doctor asked me, as we sat on a couch.

"Yes, see, we've even got matching rings!", I told the doctor, as tears started running down my cheeks, and I pulled off the ring off my finger.
He nodded, and then looked at me straight in the eye.

"So I'm guessing you must know that he's pregnant?", the doctor asked as he nervously started biting his fingers.

"Errr yeah... It's not my baby though... But... I'm gonna be there for it", I said as I patted his shoulder.
He seemed less tensed now.

"Frank is really strong, not physically but well yeah. The baby is okay, even though he's got huge marks all over his body. His body is in a worse condition than his face. He'll have to be in hospital for a few days.", I was shocked at what the doctor said and closed my eyes, trying not to imagine what happened to Frank.

We walked back in, and Frank was talking to Ray about some song.

I tried to hug Frank, but he flinched, which really hurt me.
I sit on a chair in the corner of the room, and plug my headphones in(they were in my school bag).

Believe by BOTDF starts playing. Well, perfect timing. I hated this band, but Mikey loved them and ergh.

"Hey, I have to go", Ray says as he hugs Frank and waves at me.

So now we're pretty much sitting in silence until I hear Frank snoring, which totally breaks the silence. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I get up, and lay next to him, making sure that I don't touch his body.

Why Gerard? Why? This is all your fault. Tears start falling, and soon they're on Franks face, and he's waking up.

"Don't cry...", he says, which practically leaves me in shock because I didn't think that he'd give a fuck about me.
"Frank... This is all my fault... Jack is just a friend, I should've told you..." I told him, as I closed my eyes, trying not to look at Franks bruises.

"No... Gerard, I jumped to a conclusion and I wanted this... I wish he kill-" before he could continue, I cut him off.

"No, don't ever say that! I love you... There's no other person I'd love to spend my life with... If I ever lose you, I think I'd die", I said and now we both were crying.

"That was the point of the rings.... It meant us... Forever. Gerard and Frank, that's us, together. I read those fanfics about you and Arin and I tried my best not to get jealous... Frank, if I can do it... So can you... Jack... He means nothing to me", I said, as I wiped the tears off his face, being careful not to touch his scars and bruises.

"Promise?", he asked.

"Promise", I said.