Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 19

*Franks POV*

So it's only been two days since I've been in this freaking hell.

I cant take it anymore! My body hurts like fuck, and the nurse has to feed me as if I'm a baby. My mom only comes to see me at like 2, and stays for a while, but then she lectures me about what happened and that it's my fault.

Ergh.

Anyways, so you must be wondering why I forgave Gerard? Well, you know when I started shouting at him and saying he isn't my boyfriend? Well, I didn't mean it.

I only said it because I was pissed off. But anyways, I forgave him and he visits me every day after school.

THUMP.

Wtf was that, oh great, I cant even get up from my own bed. I ring the bell , to signal the nurse to help me. I think the sound came from the window.

"Hey, can you please put me in a wheelchair and push me to that window?", I ask the nurse.

"Sure", he says and picks me up from the bed, with one arm under my knees and the other behind my back. He then puts me on the wheelchair and pushes me to window.

That's when I see it.

The whole band -Gerard, Ray, some blonde headed dude(I think his name is Bob I'm not sure), even Mikey is standing there!

They've got all their instruments with them, and that's when Gerard makes a motion which I think means that I should open the window.

"Nurse, can you please open the window?", I ask the nurse, since I cant move. He opens it and walks out.

"This ones for you", Gerard says, and then starts playing the guitar and singing.

"Can I get to your soul?
Can you get to my thought?
Can we promise we won't let go?"

His voice... Is so beautiful...

"All the things that I need,
All the things that you need,
You can make it feel so real,

Cause you can't deny,
You've blown my mind,
When I touch your body,
I feel I'm loosing control

Cause you can't deny
You've blown my mind
When I see you baby
I just don't wanna let go

I hate to see you cry
Your smile is a beautiful lie
I hate to see you cry
My love is dying inside

I can fix all those lies
Oh baby, baby I run, but I'm running to you
You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
My heart is in pain, but I'm smiling for you

Oh, baby, I'll try to make the things right
I need you more than air when I'm not with you
Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time
My only dream is about you and I"

As he finishes, I can feel my cheeks turning red. And I just wanna hug him, but I cant even move.
Then he disappears, and what was that? Ergh. I hate him.

*Gerards POV*

After singing, I quickly run into the hospital, so that Frank doesn't think I've ditched him.

He's sitting in the wheelchair, and crying.

Fuck.

I took way too long.

I turn the wheelchair around and sit on my knees.

"Frankie... Dont cry, I'm here."

He tries to hug me, but I can see he's in pain, so I hug him.

"Look", I tell him, pointing down at a rose thats in my other hand.

"It's a rose...", he says.

"Ahaa... And guess what?", I ask as I stand up.

"What?", he replies.

"I want you to be my date to prom."
♠ ♠ ♠
So anyways I'm sorry it's almost over but I know I said it's not like other frerard and it isn't, and you'll see why