Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 2

Yes, Bob was and still is my best friend. Best friends don't beat up each other for being gay, right? That's what I thought.
As I approached the rest room, I saw Gerard walking towards me, with his headphones on, and he was singing "Wake me up" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. His voice sounded way better than Ronnie Winters' .
"Frankie! What a surprise, what the fuck are you doing here?" He asked, as he hummed the song.
"Well, you know, I'm just hunting for elephants", I replied with a slight sarcastic tone.
"Want me to help you?" He said, as he kicked the door open.
"Haha, if you're up to it", I said with a shiver in my voice.
Any minute now, Bob would appear and start beating me up, against the wall.
"BOBERTY!" I heard Gerard scream, as he started dancing to a new song.
He unplugged his headphones, and soon enough, 'My songs know what you did in the dark' blasted from his phone.
Fall Out Boy.
"GERARDRY" , Bob shouted back, giving Gerard an awkward stare as he danced.
"I have to go, hey. Detention calls." Gerard said, and danced his way out of the rest room.
"Now that he's gone.." And with that, he grabbed me by my shirt, an pushed me against the wall. I could feel blood rushing out of my mouth, fuck.
"Faggot." He said, and dropped me. As I fell onto the ground, he kicked me, but stopped when Mikey entered.
Mikey looked at Bob, surprised. I thought that Mikey was probably gonna help me up, but instead, he kicked me harder than Bob did.
"So this is the faggot you've been telling me about, Carl?", Mikey said, as he grinned at this so called "Carl".
Wait, Carl... That's Bobs twin brother! I looked at his leg, and I was right. There it was, a tattoo across his leg. How could I have been so stupid?
I quickly took out my phone, and saw 10 miss calls, and about 6 messages reading "Frank, don't go! It was Carl, don't go!"
Wait, this made no sense at all.
How did Carl know my secret?
And does this mean that all the time that I was bragging to "Bob" about Gerard, it was actually Carl?
I only thought Bob use to beat me up because he didn't like me being gay.
But why would he only tell me now? Why not earlier?
Just as I got lost in my thoughts, I saw Gerard appear next to me.
No, I didn't want him to see me like this.
"Hey Frank... Mikey and Bob left... Mikey told me about you..." He drifted off, as I buried my head into my hands.
"I'm not gay, Frank. I never will be. Get that in your fucking stupid head. If you want to be in love with me, stay the fuck away from me." He got up, and kicked me and then just walked away.
I started coughing up blood, and then my head started spinning. Blackness was the next thing that hit me.