Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 22

*Gerards POV*

So this is it.
Prom.
Right now, I'm sitting in my black suit, styling my red hair. Yes, red. I dyed it.

*flashback*

One word - Eighth Grade sucks balls. Wait, that's four words. No wonder I have to go to school.

I'm really nervous. I mean, I have to start MAKING FRIENDS. And that excludes Mikey and Ray. Plus Ray is mostly Rays friend.

Fuck.
Maybe I'll just end up as that looser kid who sits in the restrooms and cries. Like an emo kid? Wait, no. Gerard, you know that it's bad to cut and harm yourself. I'll never harm myself. No matter how bad it gets.

"Sweety, you better be leaving soon! The bus is gonna leave in like 2 minutes, Mikey already left!", I hear my mom shout from the kitchen.
I quickly run out of the basement(cause living under a staircase is too mainstream), and run out of the house. On my way out, I look at mirror.

I'm fat. I need to loose weight. I cant make friends like this. Hopefully people will think my red hair is awesome.

After we got assigned to our classes, I noticed that Ray and Mikey aren't in my class. Ah well.
I sit at the back, like in the second last row, and await the teachers arrival.
Someone just tapped my shoulder, so I turn around and see a handsome boy.
A boy with light brown hair, hazel-green eyes and the hugest smile ever.

"Hey! I'm Frank!", he says. Wow. Someone's happy.
"I'm Gerard", I reply awkwardly.
"Do you wanna hang out at recess?", he asks.

What? Did someone just ask me to hang out with them during recess? I'm actually making a friend. Okay, calm down. He might run away.

"Sure", I reply and then turn around.

~Break~
Frank and I walk to a tree and sit under it.

"Do you mind if I go look for my bro and friend?", I ask him. I haven't seen them like in ages to be honest.

"Sure, don't be long", he says. WAIT DID HE JUST WINK AT ME?

I smile awkwardly and run away.

Wow. And I thought he was gonna be the one running away.

I look all over the school for them and don't find them, so I run back to Frank, who's sitting and eating a bacon and cheese sandwich.

We start talking about random things and he likes the same bands as I do! Bullseye!

Wow. I think I've actually made a friend who hasn't got scared by the music I listen to.

"This can be our spot!", he says, as we run back to class.

-Second recess-

So now we're sitting under the same tree and Frank is eating some chips. Salt and vinegar. I think.

"Gerard, you haven't eaten... Since we came... Do you want some?", he says and then passes it to me.
I nod, because seriously?
I need to loose weight. Even if it means starving myself. I look down at my tummy and I think he knows why I don't want because he then says,

"Gerard, you do know that I'm not friends with you only because of the way you look? You're perfect and actually, you have an awesome personality and I don't care about how you look. I know you think that you're fat, but you're not...", he says, and then pushes a chip down my throat. That bastard!

"Thank you", I say and then smile. It was really sweet of him.
"No problem, and guess what? Your red hair makes you even sexier. Let's go, best friend!", he says and then pulls me up.

Did he say best friend?
Wow.

*End Of Flashback*

I smile at the thought of how we became friends.

So now anyways, I'm at the venue. And everyone's here! Like, this is what I love about my school. They don't bully you for being gay because 90% are gay. Besides Mikey and whoever else who are just jerks.

Oh look! There's Andy Biersack with Ashley Purdy, and awww they're holding hands.
Jack is here with his band member, Alex. Everyone knows about Jalex so it's kinda obvious that he'd bring Alex.
Wait? Is that Franks doctor? Kellin? What is he doing here? Oh, he's holding hands with Vic Feuntes. Wow, paedophile much?
Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe are here too. It isn't a surprise actually that they're together.
Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengean- wait what the fuck are they doing here? Aren't they suppose to be on tour? Ah well.
Hmmm... Dan and Phil are here too! Oh boy.
Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt are here, though they hardly come to class so yeah.
Everyone's here, besides Frank. I hope he comes.

Just then, the doors open and the most sexiest man appears. It's Frank. He's wearing a suit as well, but he looks so sexy.
I walk over to him,and then hold his arm.

"Let's get over this shit", he says. Wow. Someone's in a shitty mood.
The music starts playing and we're dancing.

I run over to the dj, and ask him to play our song.

'If my heart was a house, you'd be home'.

Everyone starts slow dancing, and that's when I grab Frank, and he places his head on my shoulder. Seems like he's less moody.
"I'm sorry", he mumbles into my shoulder.
"For what?", I ask him.

*Third Persons POV*

A mothership lands onto the earth, and it's doors open, to the doors of the hall. That opens as well, and as soon as it does, everyone freezes. Besides Frank and Gerard.
Everyone is in a world of their own, so they don't realise or they won't see what is about to happen.
"For this", Frank says, and then they both turn around, to see the entrance of a mothership.
"What is this, Frank?", Gerard asks.
"I'm an alien..."Frank replies.

*Gerards POV*

He's an alien? What?
"You're joking.", I say, as anger fills up in my guts.
"I'm not... How do you think I became pregnant?"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?", I ask him, well rather yell at him.
"Because I didn't expect to fall for you", he replies calmly.
"I don't get it...", I say, a bit calmer now.
"I worry about you..." Frank said, to me.
"You don't have to worry. That's not your job.", I replied with tears in my eyes.
"But I do, I'm always going to get worried. Sometimes, i feel like you're my only connection...to...to the real world. You always made me feel human. You're my link and if i lose you I feel like I'll be lost for good so yeah i worry."

"Is that why you were friends with me this whole time?", I asked, as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"That's exactly why. Everyone needs one friend who makes them feel normal. Who makes them feel like not everyone in the world is out to get then. That's you. Without you, i'd go nuts, i don't think I'd handle this place."

"Goddamit Frank!" I shouted, now bursting into tears.

"What?" , he asked as he pulled me into his shoulder.

"I cant be pissed off at you properly", I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Thats the mark of a good friend".
He then gives me a chain, and on it, says "Cheryl Bandit Lee Way".

"It's a girl?", I ask him. Well, no shit Sherlock.

"Ahaa... Good bye, Gerard... I love you...", he says and then hugs me.

*Franks POV*

I hug him and then say "You were right, I am a freak." , and then I flash the neuralyzer across his face.
He won't remember me. He won't remember us.

I walk into the mothership and then it closes.
Goodbye Gerard Arthur Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday Frank Iero<3 and happy Halloween everyone! Ending this off today, and will be starting a new fic. I wont be able to finish that fic this year and update it a lot, because exams are starting and stuff so yeah.
Anywho, love ya.