Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 4

*Franks POV*

"What the fuck are you doing with Avenged Sevenfold? We can get arrested for this! What if the police are looking for them?", I started shouting, just as I pinned Ray against the wall.
"Chillax bro, I e-mailed them the other day, and told them about our band", Ray replied calmly.
"BAND?", we all said with confusion.
"Yes, the one we started last year.."
"LAST YEAR?" We said in unison

"Ray, what is going on?", Arin said, as he gripped my ass.
I bounced up, and started blushing.
I can't believe that Arin actually touched my ass!
I looked down, as Arin walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nothing, nothing, we're just having a band meeting", Ray replied, grinning at me.
"So what's your name, handsome?", Arin whispered into my ear.
"Frank... Frank Iero..." I said, biting my lip.
I could tell everyone was watching, because just then, I heard Synyster screaming, "Get a room, you two!".

"We're already in one!", Arin snapped, as he pulled me towards the door, motioning for me to climb down.
When we got to the bottom, Arin and I started talking about random things. We couldn't stop talking. We had so much in common.
We talked about food, music and he told me about how he always dreamt of being in Avenged Sevenfold, even though he was just a substitute in case The Rev got hurt.

We then sat on the grass, and just before I could say another word, Arin kissed me.
I wanted to push away, but his lips, were so smooth...

He pushed me onto my back, and then he sat on my chest.
I thought the whole 'romantic' thing was suppose to be that he sat on my waist and not chest? Guess I was wrong.

I looked at him confused, and then I felt his hand, hold my hand.
"Why are you wearing a long sleeved shirt? Its fucking 40 degrees."
Yes, it was hot. But the only reason I wore a long sleeved shirt was so that nobody would see my scars.
Arin started pulling my sleeve up, and I tried my best to stop him, but he was stronger then me, so he succeeded and just as he saw my scars, he didn't scream or cry or anything. He kissed my scars. He literally got off me, sat next to me, and kissed them.

I got up, and sat in front of him.
He then cupped my face in his hands and said, "I still think you're beautiful".
"And I don't wanna ever lose my best friend..." I said, completing the lyrics.

Arin then held my hands again, kissing my knuckles, one by one. He then looked up, and then stared into my eyes.
"Frank,I know we've only known each other for about a few hours, but there's something magical... And beautiful about you... And I think I'm in love with you...", and just as he was about to kiss me, I got up, and started running towards the house.
"frank! Frank!" I heard him scream, and just as I looked back, I saw him, and behind him, was Gerard.

*Gerards POV*

So Frank just ran into the house. What happened? I mean, I just got out of the treehouse(it gets a bit stuffy, being there with so many people, plus it's been 3 hours), anyway, when I got out, I saw Frank get up from in front of Arin, and run.

Maybe I should run after him? Nah, let him solve his own problems... But still, I can't help but to wonder what happened...

"Gerard, what happen to Frank? Why does he harm himself? Why did he runaway when I told him that I love him?" Arin asked, with tears in his eyes.

Fuck. He told Frank that he loves him. But I can't tell Arin that I'm the reason why Frank self harms and the reason why Frank won't love him... It would break Arin's heart and he would probably started beating me up.

"I don't know", I said, as I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
RIP THE REV<3 Deathbats will always remember you and we'll always love you.