Status: You're beautiful.

Bromance or Romance?

Chapter 5

Its been an hour and its getting late, and Frank still hasn't come out of the house yet.
"Frank isn't in the house, I've checked everywhere. Its all my fault. Why did I have to be gay?" Arin says, as he walks in. His eyes are red, which makes it clear that he was crying.
Zacky then hugs Arin, and says "we have to go now... Maybe we'll come another time?"
I pat Arin's head, and then he says "I dont wanna go. I wanna stay here. I want frank. Frank is mine."

Fuck. Arin, this isn't your fault. Its my fault. If Frank hadn't fallen for me, you guys would be together.
"He'll be back... Don't worry..." I say assuringly.

"Hearts on fire tonight, feel my bones ignite" GET OUT OF MY HEAD. That song has been in my head ever since All Time Low released it.

"Fail-safe trigger, lock-down call,
Wipe the drive, clean-slate, quick, sound the alarm! "
Wait, that isn't my head. I can hear it.

"Wait, guys, can you hear that?" I say, as I climbed down the tree.
We all run to where the music is coming from, and end up in the woods.

"Are you guys sure this is safe?" Jimmy says.
"Erm yeah guys, its getting late..." Zack replies.

Theres trees everywhere, but I can hear that we're getting closer... I can feel it.

We hide behind a few trees, to notice that Frank is sitting under one of them. He has his guitar in his arms, and looks tired.
Wow.
Frank looks so sexy when he's sweaty like that.

No Gerard No! I cant be thinking of Frank like this.

But just imagine if you were the one who made him that sweaty... Imagine him getting sweaty after riding your huge cock...

Fuck. Thoughts, shut up. You can't control me.

I start hitting my head, to get the thoughts out of my head, and then, Frank notices me.

"Gerard?", he says, in a scared voice.

*Franks POV*

Fuck. Did Gerard see me singing?
"Yes, Frankie?" He says, as he walks closer to me.

Just then, everyone walks forward, from behind the trees.
Wait, did EVERYONE HEAR ME?
FUCK MY LIFE IS OVER.
"Were you the one singing?" Gerard asks, as he sits next to me.
I nod, and start blushing because I didn't expect the whole of fucking America to hear me singing.

"You were pretty amazing", Synyster says.

Arin pushes Gerard aside, and sits next to me, and then pulls my head to his chest.

Arin's heartbeat is so fast. I look up to see that his eyes are red. Fuck.
"I was so worried about you, I'm sorry for what I said, I know it was too soon and-" I kissed him.
He talks too much. I Had to shut him up.

He gripped onto my shirt and then smiled, just as I started biting his bottom lip.

I let go, and then he let out a moan.
That moan was so sexy. Fuck. I couldn't control myself, and somehow, I was sitting on his waist, unbuttoning his shirt.

"We know you guys are happy to see each other, but please! Leave the making out for somewhere else!", Zacky says, and then everyone laughed.

"I love you too..." I say as I hold my hand out, so that Arin could get up.