Status: This is just a short drabble. Don't expect any more.

Just a little Bit of Vanity

In The Mirror

'Dalayne... Dalayne..' A soft voice whispers in the teen's ear, or is it just anoher one in her mind? There are to many to keep up with.
'Go away!' she shouts in her mind, running her small, bony hands trouh the hair now falling slowly out of her skull. The voice sounds nastily, a malicious grin in its voice as it drolls to her,
' Go to the mirror, go see if you're pretty yet.' She does as she's told, submissive in a sick way to her mental dictators. She smiles as she passes by her small sister, and the baby smiles back and keeps toddling along. She can't speak yet, but she would tell her big sister how pretty she was if she could. The elder gets to the bathroom, pulling off the sweashirt she has on, showing sickly protruding bones as she bends. If she got punched in her ribs, they would easily break. A evil laugh echoes even in the most innocent corners of her mind. She didn't see the bones in the mirror, though. Dalayne saw pools of fat and skin everywhere, grotesque in the way they flopped and covered make her look like a sumo wrestler. She pinched at skin, pullin at the non-existent fat rolls.
'Ew, ew ew!' The voices in her mind chant, 'Ew, so ugly, so fat. Yuckie!'
'I guess that's a no, then, huh?' She asks tiredly, the walk down the hallway suddenly hiting her and filling the small body with exhaustion. The teen reaches up, grabbing the small bottle with only a few little red pills left. Swallowing them down, she doesn't even use water for fear of water blotation. And then she walks back to her room unpetrubed, layin down in her bed and resting, her voices quiet and satisfied with the medicine in her somach. Dalayne closes her eyes sleepily, and breathes slowly. Soon, in the middle of he night, a gunfight battling unknown in her brain, the soft whuffs of breath slow and stop, a small, relieved smile on her face. The war was over, and she was okay with loosing, only because it was done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I stated, this is a drabble and won't be continued unless someone really begs me to. I'm pretty sure it's over, though.