‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

I'm Sorry

///Flashback///

I turn up the radio's volume seeing as this trip is going to be silent for the rest of the time. You see, Tony and I just got into an argument about him leaving. Don't get me wrong, I knew that with him being in the band he'd have to travel a lot. But really? Two weeks after our wedding? Our honeymoon had to be cut short because apparently the guys were asked to do a tour with someone or another, and this one is a big deal. I had no say.
I hate arguing with him like we did. Screaming at the top of our lungs, slamming doors, hitting the car (my hand hurts from hitting the steering wheel so much)...Tears threatened to spill, but I wouldn't let them fall. He needed to see that I am not as fragile in fights as he thinks.
But the silence...It kills me.
I bite my lip to stop myself from crying, switching back and forth between that and my cheek. Whenever I get upset I tend to move my mouth a lot....Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
"Anastasia...I--"
"Save it, Tony...I get it."
"Just--"
"Tone, it's fine. I get that you need to...to..." I stop talking. I can't make it through the rest of my sentence without crying.
He rubs my right hand, even though it's clutching the wheel so tight that my knuckles are white. "I am really sorry about leaving you, okay? I know how much it sucks that we--"
"It doesn't just suck, Tony, it kills me."
"Can you stop interrupting me? I think that's a reasonable request!" he snaps.
I bite my lip again. Okay, he's right. He needs to speak.
"I know it kills you that we just got married and not even two weeks later I leave, but you have to understand that this is my life. I leave constantly."
"I understand that, Tony, but I don't get why you couldn't've had the guys get a fill in for you so we could finish our honeymoon! I would've understood you leaving after we got back, not before. I wouldn't have been as upset as I am if you did that. We didn't have much longer there--only four more days!"
"So why does it matter if we left early if there were only four days?"
I hit the steering wheel again, causing him to draw back his hand. "Because, Tony, it did! We were going to create memories, I made plans, I--"
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean you made plans?"
I shake my head. "It doesn't matter now."
"It does, though. If I knew you made plans I would've said no."
"It doesn't matter, Tone. We're here."
I throw the car in park and get out. Vic, Jaime, Mike, Angie, Alecia, and Chelsea wave at me. Leaving Tony to get his bags, I run over to them, getting overwhelmed by hugs and kisses. Vic gives me his all knowing look when he sees Tony trudging over to us all. Their plan leaves soon, so he better hurry.
"Tony! Cheer up, dumps, you have a fine ass wife waitin' here!" Mike yells, making everyone, but me and Tony laugh.
Had they been witnesses, they'd know why. "Yeah, Tone, cheer up." I say sweetly, almost sickly sweet. Some may call it sarcastic or rude.
I call it trying not to let others see I'm hurting.
Tony offers a weak smile, and I smile as well. There, faking it for all to see, that's us.
"I...Well then..." Vic says placing his hands on his hips, his brows furrowed together. He knows something's up, but he won't get it out of me, and he knows that. "I guess we better get going."
We say our goodbyes, Tony and I watch them all, secretly wishing that we were them. Happy. Don't get me wrong, this is just a bad argument, and it won't last forever. BUT this was the worst argument we've ever had. I should apologize...and so should he...
"Give us a second." Tony pleads to Jaime, who's staring at us all confused, but nods anyways.
The group heads inside, the other girls go to their cars and say they'll call me later. I wave and turn to Tony. His eyes look soft, letting his emotion shine through. Hurt, scared, worry.
"Tony, I'll be okay...I'm sorry."
"I know you will. I just...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this, and I know that, but--"
I cut him off with a kiss. He kisses back, and when he pulls back, he smiles. "I love you, Tony."
"I love you, too, Anastasia."

///End of Flashback///

Mike's screams become more frantic as he searches the water's surface for me. My feet feel numb, but I kick and kick.
"I see you! Jaime is coming, okay? He'll get you a warm blanket, and I'm going to get down there and get you!"
I kick one more time, as if to say, "Okay."

Help is on the way? Will my baby be okay after all?
♠ ♠ ♠
TA DAAAAA!! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?

I'm back!

Ugh. I missed this story, actually.

And hey, while ya'll are at it...
Check out my other story, "Losing Control" it's not a fanfic, but I have only a small amount of readers that don't give feedback...And I love feedback, you guys know that.

So, on that note, leave a comment with whatcha think!

~~Abby