‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

Idiot

///Flashback///

I sit on my couch, staring at the walls of our place. Our...Such a lonely term to use since he isn't here with me. It's been two weeks since he's been gone, and I haven't heard from him except for the occasional, "Good morning/night beautiful, I love & miss you <3". So, tell me....
Don't you think I deserve to feel upset?
I thought he would call me a few times, hell, text me more than what he does now. It'd be nice, right? But no. Vic has talked to me more than my own HUSBAND. What's up with that? Jaime has checked up on me as well as Mike. And the girls....They call me everyday to see if I want to do something, but lately I've been receding back into my old antisocial habits, and have been lying by saying that I'm tired or not feeling well. Of course, they've only worked five times...Angie is one tough cookie who won't accept my, "No," and gets the other girls to rally and demand to see me.
My phone goes off, causing me to jump a little in my skin. A text from Tony, "Hey, babe, I miss you like crazy. Wish you were here <3 Gotta go, hope you have a nice day."
"Thank you...Hope you have a good day, too <3"
My heart drops. No, "I love you"?

TIME SKIP (Ten o'clock in the evening):

Angie has been begging me to go out with her and the girls all day. No lie. I've started to ignore her calls and texts because they're all about going to some club that I have no interest in going to. Again, she cannot accept my answer. Even Alecia has been trying to get me to go, though she claims it's so that Angie doesn't drive her mad with her craziness, but I feel like she even knows I'm acting strange.
My phone starts to go off again, and I look down. Tony? A call? What?
"Hey, babe..." I say, a smile creeping on my face.
I hear a giggle and Tony's laugh. Whoa...what?
"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl. Can I help you with something?"
"Yeah, actually, you can...." She whispers something in his ear.
Tony remains silent, except for a groan.
"You like it...You want me to keep going, I can tell."
My heart sinks at what happens next. "Stop, I want to call my--Oh shit...Babe? Babe, are you there?"
"Yes, Tony, I'm here, but I'm going now."
I hang up, tears in my eyes. What did I do to deserve this? How could he do that? So soon? Wait...Did he do anything at all? I don't think he'd cheat on me...Not yet....No, he wouldn't cheat on me. It's all good. Right?
Minutes later, the phone rings again in my hands. Mike's calling me. Great. "What?" I snap.
"Listen, Anastasia, Tony--"
"I know what he's done! I heard it!"
"It's not what you think, he--"
"Mike, don't lie to me."
"I'm not going to! Just shut up and let me talk!" I really have to stop that. "This crazy ass bitch came up and tried to sleep with us all, but concentrated on Tony the most. She grabbed his dick, and tried to get him off, but he told her that he was married and this chick kept trying!"
"Uh huh."
"I'm seriously, Stas, after Tony yelled for us, she tried again, he got her name, and then was about to call you as soon as we got into the room, but yeah...you know what happened, and then we got the girl out of the venue and the rest is history. I swear on my relationship that Tone did not do anything disgusting. I swear."
I take a deep breath. "Where is he now?"
"On the bus crying a bit to Vic."
I could stab myself a million times for this. How could I make him cry? I hate making him cry. "Mike..."
"I know, I know, baby girl. It'll be okay, though, alright? I'll give him the phone and you guys can talk it out."
I let out a quick sob, but keep the rest in as best as I can.
"Hey, hey, hey, baby girl, don't cry. If Angie was in your shoes, I'm sure she would've done the same thing."
"I...Mike....I-I need him. I n-n-need to hug him...I c-can't stand it, Mike."
"Sh, sh, sh, sh. Don't cry, okay? Do not cry because then I'll go and hunt that bitch down and cut her for you, and I don't wanna go to jail for that."
"I miss you guys."
"We miss you, too...Here's Tony."
My eyes grow wide, and I try to control my breathing, but when I hear Tony on the line, I know my even breath won't last long. "H-hello?"
"T-Tony?"
"Anastasia, baby, I'm sorry. I swear that I--"
"Tony, I miss you, I need you, but you aren't here and I'm going crazy. I miss you at night, I miss your nerdy self, and I miss making you smile. I didn't mean to make you cry, it kills me to know that I did that because I was an idiot and didn't hear the whole story."
"Anastasia, it was my fault. Please, don't blame yourself. I miss you so much it's crazy. Vic says that you and the girls are going to come out to the next show and be with us for the rest of the tour. Okay? No ifs, ands, or buts."
"Okay...I'd like that....A lot."
"I would, too. Vic says that Chelsea told him that you don't go out with them."
"That's a lie....I went out a few times..."
"Why only a few?"
"Because I was upset with myself for letting you go the way I did."
"Why?"
"Because it's me, Tone, you know how I get."
I hear him chuckle. "True. Baby, I gotta go now, okay? I promise to call you tomorrow before you girls start driving here. Angie will be over in the morning--be careful...she's gonna be feisty, Vic says--and will be driving you guys. Okay?"
"Okay. Love you."
"Love you, too."
He hangs up and I wipe my tears. I'm such a baby, I swear. Tony would never cheat on me. He's too good for that. I'm lucky he chose to marry me...
But really, what's with this OP emotion? I don't cry over this stuff normally....
Wait....

///End Of Flashback///

The numbness is making it's way up slowly towards my hips. I hear Mike's voice from the shore, and I try to swim towards him...But the water is just soothing.
"Stas, babe, try to help me here, I need you to get as far as you can towards me. Okay?"
I nod, shivering, and make it about ten feet closer before I stop. I'm so tired....
"That's it, baby, keep goin'."
I give my all for this and make it out another twenty feet before I feel the water overpowering me. Mike's lanky figure jumps in the water, and soon I feel him grab me, place me on his back, and suddenly we're on land.
"Anastasia....Listen, you're going to freeze if I don't get these clothes off of you, okay?"
I nod.
Mike's hands work quickly to strip me down to my underwear and bra, then I feel something being laid on me. His shirt. He rubs my body vigorously, and I hear footsteps coming over quickly.
"Mike! I got five blankets." Jaime yells.
I see Jaime sit next to me, and hands Mike a blanket for himself before wrapping me in the rest and holding me close to him.
"You'll be okay...Okay? You'll warm up in no time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, guys, the drama is just starting. I promise.
This is going to be made up of a lot of flashbacks, I'll tell ya that much.

AND I want to say thank you to:

LyricsOfInsanity
and
beautiful creature

for commenting!

Love you guys,
~Abby