‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

Immature

The drive to wherever has been long...My body still shakes from time to time, but Jaime has the heat cranked all the way up, Mike is holding me, and these blankets...They must have some sort of power in them because I'm all warm.
"Anastasia, we're taking you to Vic's house, okay? Tony is--"
"Please...Don't t-tell him w-what I did."
"We won't....But you will."
I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I knew one of them would say that. I just knew it. "Okay."
"That's it? Just okay?"
I nod my head, thinking about what all I have to do. Get warm, go to the doctor, get warmer...Seems about right.
Jaime stops the car, and Mike gets out, holding the door open for me. I close my eyes. Vic's going to kill me. And he should. I had no right to do this.
"You'll be fine, baby girl."
"He's going to be mad at me."
"I know."
"He'll hate me."
"He won't."
"Liar."
I get out, holding the blankets tighter against me, my bare feet still tingly from the cold. Vic's going to have my head for this. Jaime goes ahead of Mike and I, making me nervous. What will he say to Vic? Will he say anything?
"Baby girl, I can tell you're thinking too much. You need to stop that. Okay? Vic won't hate you, I can promise you that. If he's mad, he's mad. There's nothing you can do about it."
"He's going to hate me..."
"No, he really won't."
I sigh. He doesn't understand.
Mike opens the front door, and I step in. I can see Vic in the living room, sitting in the "Boss" chair, his foot tapping against the ground at a thousand miles per hour.
He's going to hate me.

///Flashback///

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Be negative, be negative.
I look down at the test in my hands, my throat catching in my breath.
"Anastasia, everyone else has left! What the hell is taking you so long?"
"Uh, nothing, nothing at all..." I grab the box and test, rushing to clean up the bathroom.
The door opens and Vic gives me a look.
"What?"
I ask innocently, a smile breaking out across my mouth.
"What's wrong?"
"Why do you assume something's wrong?"
"Because I know you, and you're lying to me."
"I am not lying."
"Anastasia."
"Victor."
"What's in your hand?"
Shit fuck. "Nothing, can you go, I have to pee."
"Tell me what's in your hand and I will leave you to your pissing duties."
I roll my eyes. "Real mature, Vic. But seriously, I'll piss myself if you don't get o--HEY!"
I'm cut off by Vic snatching the box and test from my hand. I'm screwed. Royally. Emotions flicker back and forth in his eyes, his mouth twitches and opens, but suddenly closes again. He can't say anything....I hope he won't. I want to forget he ever did this. Yeah, that'd be nice. I wish I had one of those little memory eraser wands like the guys in Men in Black did...That's be pretty tight.
"Vic..."
"You're...pregnant?"

///End Of Flashback///
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, ya'lll...

SOOOOO, whatcha think? Hmmm?

Thank you guys for commenting, I love hearing what you guys think and stuff.
Don't be afraid....Speak your mind.
And sorry this is short, but I wanted to get you guys a chapter and this will set things up a bit and yeah...
Love you guys, and keep onnn keeping on!
~Abby