‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

I'm Done

Jaime nearly chokes on his spit, Mike smiles at the fact that I just told Tony (and Jaime) what's up, and Tony....Well...
He's just staring at me. His beautiful eyes (even though they're bloodshot) are wide, shocked. My heart races. Silence scares me, he knows that. Especially after a bomb as big as this is dropped...It makes my heart go all aiyhwtuwlbnlsngs. Why won't he say anything?
"Hey guys, what did I--Whoa, what DID I miss?" Vic asks walking up to the porch where our gathering is happening.
Mike turns to him, "Well, Jaime yelled, I yelled, Jaime yelled, Anastasia yelled and hit, Anastasia panicked, Tony came out, Tony apologized, Anastasia said she's pregnant, and you came."
He jumps up and down, and cheers. "Yay, you told him!"
I shake my head. "No yay....He hasn't said anything..."
Tony blinks a few times, looks from me to Vic, and opens his mouth a little, closes it, then opens it again. "You knew?" His voice cracks a little.
"Yeah..."
"Anastasia told you before me?"
My eyes grow wide. Oh no. I need to get out of his arms. I try to push away, but he tightens his grip, and I stare at him. "Tony, I--"
"What the fuck, Ana? How could you tell him before me?"
"I didn't want to, he--"
"Seriously? What the fuck?"
I bite my lip. He isn't going to listen to me. "Tony, he found the test! I was about to through it away and he took it!"
"And Mike?"
Mike steps closer, "I found out tonight from Vic."
"Why tonight? Huh? And where did you go?"
"Tony, let's talk about this in the morning, okay?"
"No, let's talk about this now, Anastasia!" He opens his arms, I scramble out and stand. "Let's talk about why you didn't tell me!"
Jaime looks at me, apologetic in a way. I glare. Asshole.
"Come on, Anastasia, out with the fucking truth!"
"I want to talk to you about all of this when you are sobered up because you're a fuckin' ass when you're drunk. I refuse to have a conversation with someone when they act like a child, never letting the other person get a word in. If you do not want to do that, then I will leave right now and return in the morning. Do you understand?"
"No."
I let out a frustrated laugh. "Oh my GOD! TONY, you're fucking drunk, I can't have a decent conversation with you when you are drunk--if you can even remember what happened a few hours ago, I'm sure you'd know why--and you don't absorb a damn thing I fuckin' say."
His eyes are wide again, but softer, not angry, not sad, just...I don't know. "Okay."
"That's it? Just okay?"
"You're right, let's talk in the morning."
I smile. Okay, maybe he can listen. "Alright...Um..." I turn to the guys, "Ya'll can spend the night, Tony will need company since he's sleeping on the couch tonight."
"Come o--"
"No, Tony, you get the couch."
"Fine." He mumbles, and I can see in my peripheral vision that he crossed his arms and is pouting.
We all walk inside, me upstairs, the boys stay on the ground floor. I crawl into bed, curl up in the comforter, and drift into sleep.

///FLAHSBACK///

"Why are you always up his ass?"
"Why are you always up mine?"
"Anastasia, are you fucking him?"
"Are you kidding me? No!" I laugh. "What the hell would give you the impression that I would?"
"You've been with him nonstop since we've gotten back!"
I stop laughing. He's being serious. "Tony, you've guys haven't been back for that long, and I've only gone out with him a few times to help him with something."
He crosses his arms, his beer hanging from a hand. "With what?"
"With--Fuck, I can't tell you."
"Fine, be a little bitch and keep secrets."
I flinch. Out of all the times we've gotten in disagreements, he's never called me a bitch. "Bitch? Is that what I am to you? A bitch?"
"Fuck yeah! Ever since mid tour when you mysteriously wanted to go home. Which, by the way, made me feel like absolute shit, and I'm sure you heard from the fans a few times that I messed up."
"Thanks, Tone, makes me feel great." My sarcasm slips out as I stand.
"Lemme guess, you're gonna go run to Vic and Mike, tell them I'm being a dick, and cry to them?"
I take a step away from him. Where is all of this coming from? "Tony, what fuck is your problem?"
"I'm getting tired of having to walk so fucking gingerly around you, and I wonder if the rumours from school were true...Are you a closet whore?"
Tears fill my eyes. "Fuck you, Tony. Fuck you for ever fucking thinking that. Fuck you for making me feel like this. I'm fucking done."
"Done with what?"
"With this." I look him in the eyes, which are now hurt, and throw my ring on the ground. Fuck him if he thinks I'd be staying if he treats me like that. Sure, this is a one time thing, but I'm not about to let him think I'm going to get over it.
"No, baby, I'm sorry. I--"
"Tony, fuck you! How could you say all those things to me? I'm your WIFE. YOUR wife! Not Mike's, not Vic's, YOURS."
"You can't leave me! I need you!"
I turn around and see him on the verge of crying. "You see, just a second ago it seemed like you didn't need me. What changed? What made you think that you need me, when in all reality, I need you, but you don't seem to get that you hurt me to the point that I want to cry, but not in front of you--you're the one who hurt me after all."
I slam the front door shut. Fuck this. Fuck him. I'm done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yoooooo how it be?

Haha I'm a dork.

My lanta, I cried in school today >.< Marley & Me killed me.

Love ya'll!

~Abby