‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

I Don't Know

MIKE'S P.O.V.

I stare at my phone. It's only two in the morning and I'm ready to go to sleep. What is this? What happened to me? A text flashes on the screen, and I smile. Angie.
"Hey, cutie pie."
"Hey, babe."
"Whatcha up to?"
"Chilling at Stas's and Tony's. You?"
"Oh...Stas? She's actually with you guys?"
"No, she's upstairs. Why?"
"No reason. But I'm going to bed, just wanted to say good night and that I love you. See you tomorrow baby :)"
I bite my lip. Strange. Normally she'd be all 'HOW DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME?' "Alright. Sleep tight, babe, love you :)"
Jaime sits on the ground in front of Vic, and Tony is next to me. He looks tired, but I can't tell how tired by how drunk he is...was...Ever since Anastasia went upstairs, he's sobered up a lot. He'll probably be sober by the time morning comes with no hangover. If he even sleeps.
"Come on, Tone, let's watch a movie!" Vic says. Jaime cheers with him.
"Go ahead, you know where they are."
"Pick it!"
"I don't feel like it."
"Tony, pick the dam--"
"Vic," he snaps, "I don't fucking feel like it."
Vic looks at me, and I shrug. "Oh. Sorry."
He sits forward, leaning his head in his hands. "No, no, no. I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. Guys, I don't know what I'm gonna do. She hates me. I could see it in her eyes."
"Tone, she doesn't hate you," I explain slowly, trying not to sound like a douche canoe, "She hates how you act when you get hammered like you did. I don't blame her. I mean..." I shake my head, "You guys just need to talk it out."
Vic and Jaime nod, agreeing apparently. "I know, but...She's...Why didn't she tell me she was pregnant? I know nothing about how far along she is...Nothing. It makes me feel like I'm nothing."
Vic comes over and places his hand on his shoulder, and stares him in the eyes. "It's because you said you two weren't ready for one, and she didn't know how to tell you. She wanted to tell you, but she felt like she couldn't."
"That's because I thought we weren't," Tony exclaims, tears in his eyes, "but now....Now I can't help but picture my life with a kid. Anastasia would make a wonderful mother. But me? I don't know. I'll mess it up, I'll fuck it up, actually. I'll be gone for so much of that kid's life! What type of dad would I be if I did that? A shitty one! I don't want my kid to grow up fatherless!"
Jaime walks and lays down, his head in Tony's lap. "And he or she won't. Tony, we know you'll be there for how ever much you can."
He bites his lip. "I can't do it...I don't want to do that to a kid!"
I slap him in the face. "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN! You will get through it. You WILL be a grand father. You WILL NOT pussy out of this! Nut up, man, you're having a kid."
With that, I leave the room, shocking everyone. I stop walking and stare at the kitchen. Shit. Where the hell am I going? I go back to the room, everyone stares.
"Dramatic enough?" I ask, laughing.
"HELL YEAH!" Vic shouts.

Anastasia's P.O.V.

Yelling...ALL. I. HEAR. IS. FUCKING. YELLING.
No. Uh uh. I may not be terribly far along, but I am going to get all hormonal and bitchy on them if they don't shut it. Bitches.
"THERE IS SOMEONE UP HERE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I shout, getting out of bed and stomping on the ground.
"SORRY!" I hear them all shout back, somehow all hitting the ceiling (*cough* Vic *cough*).
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY TT.TT I was grounded.

Love you all. Comment and ish PLEASE!

Love,
Abby