‹ Prequel: Just Let Me Go

Everything and Nothing

I Will Break This Door Down

I wake up, and sigh. I wouldn't even consider the amount of sleep I got as sleep....It was more like a nap. The guys don't know how to be quiet. Wait...It's quiet now.
Idea.
I crawl out of bed and throw on a hoodie before making my way downstairs. Like a ninja, I tiptoe past the living room into the kitchen and grab whip cream, syrup, and a loud ass horn. Revenge shall be mine!
"What are you doing?"
Startled, I jump. "Jesus!" I practically yell, turning to see Jaime with a major case of bed head. Oh wait, that's his hair normally. "What is your problem sneaking up on me like that?"
"What are you doing?" He raises his eyebrow as he stares at the things I grabbed.
"Um..Nothing?"
"Liar."
"Wanna help?"
"Hell yeah!"
We go into the living room and stare at the soon to be victims. This is going to be so funny. Jaime grabs the peanut butter and smears it--lightly of course--on Vic's face, then I spray some whip cream into his hand and onto his face as well. Since I wasn't as mad at Mike, I just put a little (meaning half of the large amount I put on Vic) whip cream on his face, practically covering it all except for holes to breathe. Jaime, on the other hand, decided to put some syrup on his face as well, but who am I to stop him?
We approach Tony's sleeping form and I smirk. Time for some fun. I have Jaime spread peanut butter all over his face in thick, gooey layers, then I put syrup in his hand and on his face, and then we finish it off with whip cream.
"Are you ready?" I whisper, suppressing a laugh.
"Oh no, I'm by no means ready." He replies sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
"Let's do this shit!"
We run out of the room and hide behind the wall. I take a deep breath and begin to laugh as I press on the button, making the horn go off. The guys yell a bit, swear (naturally), and I can imagine that they jumped like little girls. Jaime and I start to lose it, causing me to stop holding in the button, in turn making the horn stop, which gives away our position.
"GET THEM!" I hear someone yell.
"FUCK, JAIME, RUN!"
We take off to the bedroom, the others hot on our heels. I risk a look behind me and see Mike is the closest, which makes sense since he was the closest one to the hallway. Jaime shuts the door after I run in, and locks it. We sink to the ground and laugh so hard.
"They're pissed."
"Just a little."
"I would totally do this again. Next time, can we use sprinkles?"
"Jaime, I don't have sprinkles."
"HOW DON'T YOU HAVE SPRINKLES? WHAT KIND OF GIRL DOESN'T HAVE SPRINKLES?"
"A girl that doesn't have a need for them."
"YOU ARE CRAZY, Alecia doesn't need sprinkles but even sheeeeee has some!"
"THAT IS HER, JAIME NOT ME!"
"DO NOT YELL!"
"YOU ARE YELLING AT ME, DO NOT TELL ME NOT TO YELL WHEN YOU ARE!"
"ANASTASIA, JAIME, OPEN THIS MOTHER FUCKING DOOR NOW!" Mike screams.
Fists begin to pound on the door. "Clean ya'llselves up and we will!"
"THAT IS NOT EVEN A WORD! OPEN NOW!"
"Sounds like you're just waiting for an open invitation, Michael, and it shall not be granted!"
"I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!"
"THat would be like rape!"
"How the fuck would it be like rape?"
"Becausseee I didn't grant you the permission to come in!"
Everyone starts to laugh their hearts out. I must admit, I thought it was a little funny myself. But that's besides the fact.
"Anastasiaaaaa, please open the door?"
"Wash up, then we'll talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated recently (/.\) Don't hate me!

This is just a fun chapter....It was made so that I can update even though I have no idea what is going to happen next XD Great author, right?

Love you guys, comment for more!

~~Abby