Status: routinely updated :)

Is It 'Cause I'm Cool?

A story about Everly and Daneel heading to Oakland, California, visiting a good friend for three months, they meet new guys and establish friendships and even relationships. A funny story about their lives and everything that changes after those three months.

I do not own Green Day or anything related to them; I do own all the other characters.
  1. Good Morning America, how are you?
    Everly and Daneel are finally heading over to Oakland, California to visit their good friend. Little did they know that their lives will be turned up side down.
  2. If you wanna be my lover
    It's party time in Oakland! The girls are going out for some fun - and meeting someone new ;)
  3. Dominated Love Slave
    Spending time at the pool, meeting an ex-wife and playing a round of kings all while new relationships are formed, sounds like the perfekt afternoon.
  4. When I come around
    A chapter full of surprises! At first Tré Cool comes around unexpectedly and the next thing you know he stands half-naked in the kitchen.
  5. Stay the Night
    After seeing something she'd rather forget, Eve enjoys dinner with Mr. Cool. An "binding" decision will be made
  6. American Idiot
    It's time for a shoot! The girls get to peek behind the scenes of American Idiot.
  7. Green Day
    After getting drunk as hell, a Coyote Ugly Show as well as a Viennese Waltz was in order. But that wasn't everything. Who'd suddenly stop a cab in the middle of the street to visit a guy at 3am? Apparently Neela would.
  8. Sweet 16
    First thing in the morning one has to do sometimes is to sneak out of the house to not raise questions from a little kid.
  9. Heart like a Handgrenade
    Telling funny stories of the past, spending a lot of time in the bunks while sleeping off a hangover and hiding from paparazzis, seems like a freakin' awesome tour life.
  10. Stray Heart
    Every trip has to come to an end. There's no better way than ending it with a delicious Austrian dinner and some last-minute pictures in the morning.
  11. Homecoming
    Home sweet home! After being grilled by their friend the girls have to get accustomed to their everyday life again. But it seems like something or rather someone is missing in both of their lives.
  12. As if there's no tomorrow - Als gäb's kein Morgen mehr
    Tré gets a visit from his little girl and Eve gets to celebrate her birthday with ther friends going out, having a good time with the girls and making a new acquaintance
  13. You shook me all night long
    Finally, Eve and Tré meet again in Germany. Beforehand Jason gets to spend some time in Austria. After some awesome concerts, Tré and Eve spend a cozy evening while dancing to 'Kiss me' and 'ACDC'